Places to eat in Yukon Territory

Braeburn Lodge's famous cinnamon buns!
    by Jefie
  • The owner of Braeburn Lodge - tell him I said hi!
    The owner of Braeburn Lodge - tell him I...
    Yum!!

Most Viewed Restaurants in Yukon Territory

• LadyXoc's Profile Photo

Buckshot Betty's: Homecooking and baking in the Yukon

by LadyXoc Written Aug 20, 2010

This is my favorite kind of place to find when traveling. Really kitchy and full of character. It is small inside. Only four or five tables. The food was pretty good. I ordered the sandwhich special of the day. A BLT - bacon, lettuce, tomato on toasted sourdough. My friends had salads which they were happy with. The menu is basic. HAmburgers, lasagna, spagetti, soup....There are also souveniers and baked goods.
    I did not check out the rooms so can't tell you about the accomodations.

Favorite Dish: After being on the trail for 33 miles and 5 days it was a joy to eat something that wasn't dehydrated first! My sandwhich was well made and tasted great.

Buckshot Betty's Inside Buckshot Betty's

• mcpangie's Profile Photo

1202 Motor Inn: Store, Cafe, and "Museum"

by mcpangie Updated Dec 22, 2003

I ate a nice lunch of grilled tuna with swiss cheese at the 1202 Motor Inn in Beaver Creek, Yukon right after crossing the International Border. It’s a nice restaurant with a "trucker table". They wouldn’t let me sit at the trucker table. They actually moved me! I thought it was funny and I wasn’t offended.

There is a lot of stuff to read while you wait for your food, some of which is humorous, some more interesting. An example of the humor is that there is a sign on the front of the building that says, “WARNING If you are being chased by a bear, don’t run in here!”

Favorite Dish: The lunch was fine, just fine. But what I really felt like eating was in the store sectoin of 1202 Motor Inn. That is a candy bar called the Wunderbar, which are a product of Cadbury that can not be purchased in the United States. It struck a point of conversation that I was buying 10 of the candy bars! I explained why I wanted to save some up for the future. The waitress said that she makes WunderBar Cheese Cake for the holidays, which makes me wish they sold that at the restaurant the day I was there!

Christmas in Beaver Creek

9 Reviews - 48 Photos
Burwash Landing Hotels
1 Review - 7 Photos

Instant Answers: Yukon Territory

Comments

Yukon Territory Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Yukon Territory restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Yukon Territory sightseeing.
Map of Yukon Territory