Best Western Majestic, Mexico City

by acemj
    by acemj
    by gkitzmil
  • acemj's Profile Photo

Best Western Majestic- La Terrazza: Go for the view!

by acemj Updated Apr 4, 2011

My first meal in Mexico City was at La Terrazza at the Best Western Majestic Hotel and the only reason I knew about this place was because of a guy I was talking with on the airplane from the States. He told me that I should come here for the impressive view over the Zocalo and I certainly wasn't disappointed. For 85 pesos, their "executive special" was a good deal too. I enjoyed some corn soup, a salad, a chicken dish for the main course and a small dessert and coffee. The food was decent if not fantastic, but it's worth visiting just to get this perspective above the Cathedral, the National Palace and the square itself.

• filipdebont's Profile Photo

Best Western Majestic: Great View over the Zocalo

by filipdebont Updated Apr 4, 2011

In fact this restaurant is on the top floor of the Best Western Majestic hotel .Don't worry, just enter, walk to the elevator, and tell the man at the elevbator that you want to go to the restaurant,

Favorite Dish: I did not eat here, I just had a cup of coffee and a great time enjoying the view over the Zocalo.

great view from the top floor

• gkitzmil's Profile Photo

rooftop restaurant and bar,...

by gkitzmil Written Aug 24, 2002

rooftop restaurant and bar, Hotel Majestic Best Western.....from this seventh floor restaurant you have a magnificent view of Zocalo! We were able to sit there after dark and see the lights play on the catedral, the Palacio Nacional, and the Federal Buildings - as well as the giant flag of Mexico that is at the heart of the Plaza de la Constitucion.

Instant Answers: Mexico City