Iggy's Club, Rosarito

Know about this? Rate It!

Foam at Club Iggy's
    by CaptChaos
  • Iggy's Club
    by Phalaenopsis03
    The Dancefloor
    by Phalaenopsis03
  • Iggy's Club: DANG IT WAS AWESOME!!

by MNEREIDA5 Written Oct 9, 2008

WOW...WELL IT WAS OUR FIRST TIME IN ROSARITO..I HAVE HEARD SO MANY + THINGS ABOUT PAPAS AND BEER...I WAS SO EXCITED, SO WE DECIDED TO CHECK IT OUT!!! BORING, WE WANTED TO DANCE HAVE A BLAST, AFTERALL THATS WHAT WE WENT FOR!! SO WE DECIDED TO GO TO IGGY'S NIGHTCLUB, A GUY CUT US A DEAL $12 FOR ALL GUYS AND GIRLS FOR FREE, SO HELL YEA WE TOOK IT, DONT REGRET IT, OPEN BAR, ALL KINDS OF MUSIK, I HAD A BLAST!!! I RECOMMEND IGGYS MORE THAN ANY CLUB, ANYWHERE!!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH WE GOIN BACK THIS WEEKEND!! TO IGGYS OF COURSE!! SO DONT LISTEN TO ALL THOSE PAPAS AND BEER FANS! ITS JUST A KICK-IT SPOT, NOT TO HAVE A BLAST!!

Dress Code: HELL NO WE WENT ALL DRESSED UP, IN DRESSES AND STUFF...LOL
    EVERBODY ELSE WAS IN JEANS, T-SHIRTS!!
    WELL WE STILL GONNA DRESS UP NEXT TIME, WE WANNA STAND OUT!!

• Singles
    • Music

• CaptChaos's Profile Photo

Iggy's Club: Club Iggy's

by CaptChaos Written May 1, 2007
    The Dance Floor at Iggy's

Club Iggy's is a great club in Rosarito, it gives the more established Papas & Beer a run for its money. Iggy's is probably a little bit more modern, playing real new Bay Area hip-hop. Lots of girls. If you shop around earlier in the day, you can get a wristband for about $15 US, which gets you entrance and unlimited drinks so it's worth it. Stay away from Mexican liquor in general (not sure if they don't slip something into it -- at best the melting ice will not agree with American stomachs). There's a long line to get in (the bouncers keep the line long even if the club isn't packed, but most nights it is) but you can usually grease the bouncers $5 to cut.

Dress Code: Casual

• Phalaenopsis03's Profile Photo

Iggy's Club: ...

by Phalaenopsis03 Updated Jan 4, 2006

The Dancefloor

With all the fun we were having at Papas & Beer (just being sarcastic) we dragged ourselves to another club. This one was called Iggy's. It was a little bit more happening, a little bit more hip-hoppy, a lot more diverse, with a lot more eye candy to look at. We met some really cool navy officers still celebrating the New Year in Mexico.

Now Iggy's was where I had the most fun. The music and hot guys made for a great combo. I forgot what the cover charge was, but one of the guys supposedly cut us a deal - $24 for the three of us, open bar. I wonder though.

Dress Code: Anything goes. Hey, it's Mexico.

• Singles
    • School Holidays

Instant Answers: Rosarito

Comments

Other Nightlife in Rosarito