Did you mean?Try your search again
The worse experience of my life was because of Hotel Rosita Hotel in Tecate! My family stayed in a suite and i stayed in another one bed room. The family members in the Suite were entoxicated by gas. The laundry room is right down stairs and even though the people from the hotel were told about a weird smell they just provided an air freshner because there is no windows! later that night after 2 adults 2 teenagers anda 5 month old and 4 year old were entoxicated one of the teenagers was able to reach her cell since there was no phone in the room and called reception several times but there was no answer. the reception person was asleep i saw him in the sofa when the teen then called my cell and i went to the reception for the key to the suite. the ambulance was not able to get through because the entrance is not high enough for it to go in. No hotel staff helped at all. instead of a good night sleep we were at the hospital all night until late morning. i returned to the hotel to get my belogings and to take a shower but there was no hot water either. no money was returned either. I do not recomend it to anyone! It is a dangerous place and they have hazardouz chemicals in places where children can reach and get poisoned.
Updated Apr 4, 2011