People, Tijuana

Know about this? Rate It!

• People
    by Yubert
  • People
    by Yubert
  • Tipping In TJ

by rayfornario Written Dec 11, 2006

Favorite thing: I love going to TJ to eat! I do this every week...usually on Wednesday. We use to go on weekends but the line to get back into the US can be long! We still do that when we have guests from out of town, the weekend trip. We have a favorite place to eat and end the evening with a good cigar and excellant coffee over at Rudy's.
    We know many of the waiters at restaurants downtown and they have become like family to us.

Fondest memory: My best memory of TJ was when I proposed to my wife at our favorite restaurant. it ios the same restaurant we discovered one lazy saturday afternoon back in 1996. I also remember riding my horse across the border on weekends in the Playa's , before long before the border went up and tying up the horse outside of a seaside cantina for taco's and beer...try doing that today!

• Study Abroad

• Yubert's Profile Photo

Yubert's General Tip

by Yubert Written Oct 4, 2002

Fondest memory: The vendors in general are quite friendly. The taco merchant saw me taking photos so he asked me to take a photo of him and his shop. The result is the photo you see here.

Instant Answers: Tijuana