Know about this? Rate It!
A Day Trip To Ensenada!
It takes about an hour driving from Tijuana to Ensenada and you'll pass three toll booths on Ensenada Cuota, each about two dollars. Much of the road hugs the edge of the cliffs and the Pacific Ocean is just below, the scenery is spectacular! Along the way you'll pass many villages but I've only stopped at a few so can't really recommend them.
Ensenada was mainly a fishing village and one of the favored things to do is check out the catch of the day as fishermen return home. It has grown over the years and today there are a few very nice places to stay, great restaurants to eat at, popular nightspots and the shopping street is fun.
Beyond Ensenada to the south is a phenomenon know as La Bufadora. A geyser that reaches high up the cliffs at intervals of every few minutes.
For more information see my Ensenada page
- Food and Dining
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Tijuana Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kampong Panching Hotels
- Easter Island Hotels
- Belize City Hotels
- Masaya Hotels
- Vancouver Off The Beaten Path
- Gatlinburg Off The Beaten Path
- Natchez Off The Beaten Path
- Gruyères Off The Beaten Path
- New Hampshire Off The Beaten Path
- Isla de Lanzarote Off The Beaten Path
- Other Towns
- Southland Off The Beaten Path
- Tourist Spots Still!
- Nevada Off The Beaten Path
- Hamilton Off The Beaten Path
- Tofino Off The Beaten Path