Food and Drink, Tijuana

by matcrazy1
  • trotador's Profile Photo

AVENIDA REVOLUCION CLUBS

by trotador Written Jan 15, 2006

When you walk around Avenida Revolucion, lot of people will try to cacth your attention for buying stuff in their stores. Be carefull if this stores are clubs. "Public Relations" will offer you whatever they say but when you are inside it is not real, that "public relation" is already gone so the offer is not accepted.
    If they gives you free tequila, taste it don't drink it. In my oppinion is almost pure alcohol, at the next day you can get a great headache.

• Avryle's Profile Photo

What is this even called??

by Avryle Written Aug 27, 2003
    Hahahaha!

I love having this done to other people, but I'll kick whoever tries to do it to me! Some guy tilts your head back, pours what you hope is decent alcohol down your throat, covers your mouth, shakes your head around and blows a whistle in your ear. Why is this fun? I don't know, but it is!!! If you don't want it done to you shake your head and say, "H*ll NO!"

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

Watch your food!

by matcrazy1 Updated Aug 1, 2003

I  DIDN'T  TASTE  THEM :-)

Watch what you eat and drink. A lot of food not only at street vendors as on my picture, is stored improperly. I noticed fridges full of food in some groceries but it seems that temperature inside was... almost the same like outside. No termometers to check it.
    Hmm... I have resistant stomach but despite very nice aroma I didn't buy those pastries you can see on my picture.

From my friend Linda from San Diego (lmkluque):
    The pastries are okay to eat, it is meat, cooked foods or dairy products that you should take care with. The taquitos on the street are okay if you see the meat cooked at the time you order, for example.

From my friend Goner (Nancy) from Duarte, California, USA:
    Did someone tell you about the Tijuana Twostep? (:(:(: "Tijuana Twostep" is what you get when you eat bad food in Tijuana.
    Thank you, Nancy. Haha, funny phrase! Luckily we didn't experience Tijuana Twostep there :-))).

• miner's Profile Photo

Watch what you eat and...

by miner Written Oct 4, 2002

Watch what you eat and drink.Beware some of the law enforcement officials.Unless it has changed considerably,the police will rob you if you give them the opportunity.It has happened to personal friends.

Instant Answers: Tijuana