Time to explain the Gone...
Time to explain the Gone Fishing.......as one may expect, plumbing in Tj is not the greatest. Because of this, upon arriving we were told (again and again, reminded always) to NEVER, EVER flush toilet paper down the toilet. Instead, we had to place the tissue into the basket in front of us. Well, needless to say, sometimes reflex is too strong, and often time we ended up having to 'go fish' when we remembered. It was brought up slyly one night early in the trip, and we had a good laugh about it ever after...congrats to Roberta for being the only person to never fish, and to Tina for being the recipient of the award for most fishing trips!
(In case you are wondering, we found this sign in Disneyland when we went there for a day trip on the way back to Vancouver)
Visitors to the northern part...
Visitors to the northern part of Baja California do not need passports or tourist cards if staying in the country for 72 hours or less. If you plan to stay longer or travel beyond Ensenada, you'll need to obtain a tourist card. This document is free of charge; proof of U.S. citizenship is required.
Dude looks like a lady!
There are many clubs thath ave transvestites looking to take advantage of some poor drunken tourist or military guy! So always keep your wits about yourself.Related to:
- Work Abroad
- Gay and Lesbian
MasterCard and Visa are generally accepted in restaurants, but ask first whether a 6% surcharge will be added for international billing.
Walking around in Tijuana is fairly safe but watch out for cracks in the sidewalks and curbs you could easily go over on your ankle.
I loved this hotel for it's modern facilities, lovely grounds, central location and comparatively...more
Dirty, humid, old fashioned hotel that's supposed to be one of the best ones in Tijuana. Very...more
*Nice and comfortable hotel *Nice hotel lobby and receptionists were very friendly *Bathrooms were...more
Latest Tijuana Hotel Reviews
- Hotel Pueblo Amigo
- Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- La Villa de Zaragoza
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Hotel Lucerna Tijuana
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Best Price Guarantee
- HolidayInn.com Find the best price on our website or your first night is free.
Explore the World
- Dubai Hotels
- New Orleans Hotels
- New Vrindaban Hotels
- Murrieta Hot Springs Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- La Spezia
- Istanbul Warnings and Dangers
- Punta Cana Warnings and Dangers
- Ensenada Warnings and Dangers
- Chicago Warnings and Dangers
- Areas to Avoid
- South Padre Island Warnings and Dangers
- Detroit Warnings and Dangers
- Boracay Island Warnings and Dangers
- Port Douglas Warnings and Dangers
- Kazakhstan Warnings and Dangers
- Karachi Warnings and Dangers
- Moscow Warnings and Dangers