Know about this? Rate It!
Desert and Ocean and Booze....nothing else.
Favorite thing: Cabo is about sun, fun, and drinking. It's not a high dollar Caribbean Island, or a Euro destination. It's VERY casual and relaxed. Everyone has fun, but may not be the best place for a family trip. Try Loreto or somewhere up in the Sea of Cortez.
Fondest memory: Geeez....I have been 11 times and the only things I remember are when I see the pictures later.
I did get stuck in a hurricano and caught a huge marlin. At least that is what the photos tell me....... I drink too much though.
For those who can't wait
Favorite thing: There is a bar right outside the airport, clearly catering to the spring break crowd. A great place to start if your goal is to be drunk by the time you've checked into your hotel.
- Budget Travel
- School Holidays
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cabo San Lucas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Storm King State Park Hotels
- Round Island Hotels
- Cerreto di Spoleto Hotels
- Cala Millor Hotels
- Skala Oropou