*I always schedule a day-off when returning from Cabo San Lucas.
*Even if you don't plan to party like a rockstar, just laying out on the beach can sap away some of your strength.
*By the time you fly home, you may feel a bit sluggish.
Having a day to gather your barrings prior to returning to whatever you do may be a good idea.
In an effort to make sure that you all have good vacation; I wanted to share with all future travelers to Cabo the bad experience my family and I had in renting a condo in San Jose Del Cabo.
We rented the condo in Lomas De La Jolla in Cabo for a week and we were very unhappy about the facility that the Joe Testa provided with his condo. Let me give you a quick list so you understand what I mean:
- THE BREATHTAKING VIEW = THE NOISY ROAD: Lomas De La Jolla is NOT a resort (as described by Joe) but a small apartment complex on the side of the busiest & nosiest road in Cabo. If you ever been to Mexico, you know that the trucks & the cars can be very noisy, do you really want to see and hear this during your vacation?
- THE OUTDOOR FURNITURE: The patio is nice (if you use ear plug to forget the trucks) but you can not seat outside because the chairs are totally broken.
- THE UNDERWEAR: When we arrived in the apartment we found somebody else Panties (I am not kidding), not even hidden, it was on the top of the bedroom furniture. It shows you how well maintain the condo is.
- THE AC UNIT: All the other apartment in the Lomas De La Jolla complex use the external AC, but Joe Testa is so cheap that he installed and old indoor AC that is so noisy it become un-usable (it's closer to an Hoover than AC) and in July you need AC if you want to sleep.
- ONLY HALF THE LINEN: The description says “extra linen's and pillows”, the reality is that there is only 1 set of (old) linen, so if you want to use the extra bed you have nothing (nice one Joe).
- HALF THE SIZE: The “1100 square Townhome” advertised include the patio, but the condo itself is only half of that.
- FAKE PHOTOS TO PROMOTE: To my amazement, if you search for “Sanjoes Villa” you will see that Joe advertise this condo in on the VacationRental web site and uses photos that are NOT from his apartment (the photo of the bathroom and the TV) this is pure FRAUD.
Fondest memory: - THE WATER LEAKING: The watering system has a major water leak that floods the patio. Joe Testa blamed us for the water leak and decided to keep our deposit to fix his plumbing problem. After all the above problems, an educated owner will have given us a refund, but no Joe Testa (from South Redondo Beach, California) decided that he will not even give us our deposit.
So, if you want to enjoy your vacation, rent with somebody else, because Joe Testa (of Sanjoes Villa) will certainly rip you off.
I was recently staying at this high end resort, 1 hour after arrival I was approached by another...more
We met Jose @ the airport and he invite us to a timeshare presentation at this place, this day we...more
We met Pablo and he invite us to a timeshare presentation at this place, they pick me up from my...more