Tourist Card & Passport/ID, Cabo San Lucas

1 Reviews

Know about this?

  • la_beba's Profile Photo

    Packing List

    by la_beba Written Oct 4, 2002

    1.5 out of 5 starsHelpfulness

    Miscellaneous: * Since the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years of age, take your ID for sure!!!!! They will (most places) ask for it.
    * The average year-round temperature is 78F and most of the time sunny and beautiful weather.... so swimsuits are a must.... and light clothing... perhaps some nice attire for a special night out.
    * Also, to enter Mexico you need to obtain a Tourist Card (FMT). To get your Tourist Card you will need to prove citizenship, a passport is best for this purpose. Other forms of accepted proof of citizenship include, certified birth certificate, voter's registration card, naturalization papers or a notarized affidavit of citizenship. A photo ID is required for international travel. A passport can serve as proof of citizenship and photo ID. Airlines will furnish the Tourist Card. Be sure to save the blue copy, as you must present this copy when leaving Mexico!!!!!

    Was this review helpful?

Instant Answers: Cabo San Lucas

Get an instant answer from local experts and frequent travelers

23 travelers online now


View all Cabo San Lucas hotels

Other What to Pack in Cabo San Lucas