Know about this?
Miscellaneous: * Since the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years of age, take your ID for sure!!!!! They will (most places) ask for it.
* The average year-round temperature is 78F and most of the time sunny and beautiful weather.... so swimsuits are a must.... and light clothing... perhaps some nice attire for a special night out.
* Also, to enter Mexico you need to obtain a Tourist Card (FMT). To get your Tourist Card you will need to prove citizenship, a passport is best for this purpose. Other forms of accepted proof of citizenship include, certified birth certificate, voter's registration card, naturalization papers or a notarized affidavit of citizenship. A photo ID is required for international travel. A passport can serve as proof of citizenship and photo ID. Airlines will furnish the Tourist Card. Be sure to save the blue copy, as you must present this copy when leaving Mexico!!!!!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cabo San Lucas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nuevo Progreso
- Spartanburg Hotels
- Province of Rizal
- Kyrgyzstan Hotels
- Nathia Gali Hotels
- Guelph Hotels
- Port Saint Joe