Cabo Wabo, Cabo San Lucas

by Landshark+3
  • changeinlatitude's Profile Photo

Cabo Wabo: Eat, Drink and Rock

by changeinlatitude Written Feb 25, 2006

If you are in Cabo, the Cabo Wabo Cantina is a MUST. Great food from burgers and bar food to a customized buffett for a group, you just cannot go wrong.

We reserved the Cantina for about 3 hours for 100 people on our recent trip. The buffett was awesome and of course the Cabo Wabo was flowing. The house band was FANTASTIC and they had every one out on the dance floor.

Favorite Dish: Cabo Wabo Tequila

• Music

• Summer33's Profile Photo

Cabo Wabo: Fun to see but nothing you couldn't miss!

by Summer33 Written Sep 25, 2004

It was a cool setup, we went there for lunch during the day so most of the place was closed and to avoid the nonsense that goes on at night, I'm not really into the dance party type places any more, it was definetly over priced but the food was good and it was nice to sit up in the restaurant bar area looking down at the city.

• Landshark+3's Profile Photo

Cabo Wabo: Very cool decor and unique rare dishes!

by Landshark+3 Updated Apr 4, 2011

I was very impressed by Cabo Wabo's food. The decore was very cool, total Sammy Hagars ( The Red Rocker) style. The place is very big and the resturant part has a nice balcony view over some small shops. The food was definetly unique, there were some very rare dishes I had never heard of. I wish I would have got a copy of the menu to post on here, mabye next time. Some of the postions could have been bigger for the price but still one of the best in Cabo I think.

• School Holidays

• Cabo Wabo: GREAT place!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

by mattroberts123 Written Aug 9, 2007

We went here after being very unhappy with food at our hotel.

Food was GREAT! Everyone in our group loved it, and the service and atmosphere was great!

There were not many tables, so come early or make reservations if going during a busy time. Also, it is not cheap, so bring some extra cash... but overall it is well worth it.

As for the CLUB downstairs... WOW! AMAZING!

If you like ROCK music, 80s & 90s, this was the place to be. The local band that came in and played was about the best I have ever seen! Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Van Halen, etc, etc. It was great! Staff was kind and friendly, customers were cleaned up, mature & professional but fun! I would say age range was from about 27 - 50... Lots of fun!

A must see!

Favorite Dish: Everything!

• Goner's Profile Photo

Cabo Wabo: Great Seafood

by Goner Updated Mar 17, 2004

Cabo Wabo

We didn't eat at Cabo Wabo, but everyone we talked to had great things to say about this well-known restaurant . Their favorites were the sea bass cooked several different ways.

Cabo Wabo advertises that they are open everyday from 10 a.m. to 12 a.m., however we were there on a Sunday and it was closed.

• la_beba's Profile Photo

Cabo Wabo for great music and...

by la_beba Written Oct 4, 2002

Cabo Wabo for great music and dancing!!!!! it is the bar Sammy Hagar owns (I guess that means you won’t find the Van Halen gang hanging out here anymore....... not sure if that's good or bad) You be the judge :o)
    Anyhow, this place absolutely rocks!!!!! You must try all three tequilas too! From clear chaste Blanco to smooth zesty Reposado to ultra smooth honey-laden Añejo, every variety of Cabo Wabo Tequila should have a place in your repertoire!

Instant Answers: Cabo San Lucas

Comments

View all Cabo San Lucas hotels