Manuels, Cabo San Lucas

5 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

• Manuels: One of the most memorable meals...

by Shawnjaa Written Sep 20, 2007

Ambience was in the advertisements on the walls, loud, sort of obnoxious in a charming Mexican kind of way. Reminded me of the best BBQ places in the U.S. Honestly, it turned out to be one of the BEST dining experiences of my life. We had been fishing earlier in the day and brought in our catch after asking some trusted locals on where to go. There was 4 of us and we all had a couple of Pacifico's and just had them cook it up every different way that they prepare it. They came out with a monster platter started with sashimi, veracruz style, mazatlan style, etc. I almost don't even want people to know about this hidden gem as I would prefer that it stays just the way it is...especially after our bill turned out to be like 24 bucks pretip. It was our last night there so we didn't get another chance to check it out.

Favorite Dish: Everything is good here, and after you actually eat a meal here you will really appreciate the strange ambience...during our meal it seemed like the place was only full of locals.

• Fishing

• I think most of them in Cabo. ...

by caboguera Written Oct 4, 2002

I think most of them in Cabo. I must recommend you eat tacos at Manuels. It is a hole in the wall taco stand that has been in Cabo for ten years. Don't be weary. Like they say don't judge a book by its cover. He has the best tacos in town.
    Carlos N Charlies has good food also. Another great place to eat is Margarittaville and the Office.
    All of the restaurants are famous for their atmosphere. The Office will have a Mexican Fiesta once a week so check with your hotel and make reservations early. It is great and a lot of fun.
    Margaritaville is right on the Marina so you can watch people or request songs from a passing Marachi Band. They are also famour for, you guessed it, Margaritas!!

Carlos N Charlies is great for families. Some nights can get wild when the waiters start to dance!!

Favorite Dish: Well Manuels is obvious, tacos!!

Carlos N Charlies they have a dish called moja hete, not sure how to spell it, but its great.

Margaritaville has great fish.

Office anything on the menu especially breakfast!

Instant Answers: Cabo San Lucas

Comments

View all Cabo San Lucas hotels