Margaritavilla, Cabo San Lucas

• ks2damax's Profile Photo

Margaritavilla: Great Location

by ks2damax Written Aug 26, 2007

Margitaville

Food was good and not overly spendy. I advise eating on the second floor outside overlooking the Marina. The best part is it is in the middle and near the taxi drop off and if you plan on staying down all day is also close enough to the malls and night life including Cabo Wabo. It is neat to sit outside and look out onto the Marina and see all the ships.

• Margaritavilla: Awful!

by Whyaduck Written Jan 21, 2006

I guess my bad experience here is partly my fault for my having ordered fettucini alfredo in Mexico, but the other three people with whom I dined did not like there meals at all either- and they ordered sea food and quesadillas. Also, there was practically no alcohol in their oversweetened Margaritas and request such as "frozen" and "strawberry" were completely ignored. It also took well over twenty minutes just to flag down our waiter to get our cheque.

Favorite Dish: The salsa with chips at the beginning were okay.

• Summer33's Profile Photo

Margaritavilla: The name says it all!

by Summer33 Written Sep 25, 2004

View of Marina from restaurant

Absolutely fabulous! We had such a great time here, with the mariachis playing below us and the amazing margaritas, we got the small ones and they lasted us through dinnner and beyond, I kinda wished I had tried the jumbo but I figured I didn't need a $12 margarita, just get me into more trouble. The food was amazing and we were really happy when the bill came, it wasn't nearly as expensive as we were planning on, this was where we went for my birthday dinner and it was worth the wait by far. The view of the marina and sunset from the upper deck is worth it alone.

Favorite Dish: I've never had better fajitas, talk about satisfying!

• Ronald_T's Profile Photo

Margaritavilla: Expensive but excellent...

by Ronald_T Updated Apr 26, 2004

Elsa and me in Margaritavilla...

I guess this is one of the best restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. There is a great atmosphere with live mariachis, very good service and of course excellent food. We order a seafood plate that had a whole lobster, shrimps, fresh fish, cephalopodan, etc... This place is also a must to eat restaurant...

• Margaritavilla: Mexican Food on the Marina

by grkboiler Written Jan 15, 2004

Margaritavilla

This restaurant has a nice setting on the marina. You can sit indoors or outdoors. Music can leak in from the Nowhere Bar, which is next door, but the mariachi band usually drowns out the sound. The restaurant itself is nicely decorated.

The food is Mexican with some steak and seafood on the menu.

It is open from 7AM to midnight.

Decent place to eat, but not a "must".

Favorite Dish: The tortilla soup is great, and the fajitas, whether you get chicken, beef, or shrimp, are very good.

• kcochran111's Profile Photo

Margaritaville: Great location...and music

by kcochran111 Written May 21, 2004

Marina, Cabo

Margaritaville is in the center of the action right on the pier. The food is good...and the mariachi band is great!

Favorite Dish: Chicken enchiladas and margaritas.

Instant Answers: Cabo San Lucas

Comments

View all Cabo San Lucas hotels