Ruth's Chris Steak House, Cabo San Lucas

by grkboiler
  • Ruth's Chris Steak House: Best Steak in Cabo

by grkboiler Written Jan 15, 2004

Ruth's Chris @ Puerto Paraiso

Ruth's Chris is a chain of steakhouses that are all over the US and in a few international locations, but I thought I would give an opinion on this one in Cabo.

Although it is excellent food and still the best steakhouse in Cabo, I was not impressed with this Ruth's Chris in particular. The interior is great, and the outdoor seating area is very comfortable, but the overall atmosphere is not the same as you would find in a place where steakhouses are more common and competitive, such as Chicago.

If you are really craving a great steak, or do not have a Ruth's Chris where you live, come here for dinner - you will not be disappointed in the food. But if you do have a Ruth's Chris near you, I would recommend a local restaurant instead.

And if you do decide to eat here and Adrian is your waiter, he is an excellent waiter.

Favorite Dish: My favorite meal is the filet mignon. The sound of it sizzling as it is brought to you makes it even more appetizing.

The onion soup and the lobster bisque are a great way to start a meal here.

• Ruth's Chris Steak House: BEST calamari!

by rassa2 Written Feb 23, 2008

I've been to a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Minneapolis a couple of times and have never been disappointed. While in Cabo, my boyfriend and I decided to get a great steak. We were so surprised about how delicious the calamari was. In fact, we went back to Ruth's Chris twice more for the calamari alone and a couple of drinks. Hands down, the BEST calamari I've ever had!!
    Of course, it's very expensive, but the service is great and the food is worth it!

Instant Answers: Cabo San Lucas

Comments

Hotels Near Ruth's Chris Steak House
4.0 out of 5 stars