The Office, Cabo San Lucas

View from The Office

• Sonador3's Profile Photo

The Office: The Best Breakfast in Cabo

by Sonador3 Written Mar 19, 2004

Perfectly located in a palapa on Medano Beach in Cabo, and is open from Breakfast till late night. But breakfast is when this place really shines. Whether it's the fresh squeezed OJ or the fresh cut fruit or the Chorizo and Eggs, It's a perfect place for breakfast. And the coffee is great too! The service is swift and the view of the arches is just another reason to come here. Also, it's nice to have an excellent meal with your toes in the sand.

Later, you can return and use their lounge chairs and hang out on their part of the beach all day. I've had their ceviche at lunch and it's really good.

Favorite Dish: Chorizo and Eggs and the fest squeezed OJ!

a day at The Office
    • Fishing
    • Diving and Snorkeling
    • Beaches

• kcochran111's Profile Photo

The Office: Great for Lunch

by kcochran111 Written May 21, 2004

The food at The Office is great, but that's not what you came for. You and the other 100 tourists crammed under these blue umbrellas came for Happy Hour. And where else would you want to spend it than at The Office with a cold Pacifico in each hand?

Favorite Dish: Enchilada & tamale plate. Huge portions, great sauces.

The Office

• toddakiyama's Profile Photo

The Office: Beachfront Restaurant

by toddakiyama Updated Jul 31, 2007

*Right on the Beach

*Great Morning Breakfast

*Great freshly made meals

Favorite Dish: *The Guacamole dip and Chips
    The guacamole was fresh, fresh, fresh and very tasty along with the hot torilla chips
    We also ordered fresh tasty pico de gio

*We had breakfast at the office on the days we got there in the morning and all of our meals were fantastic

*This place is right on the beach, so once we sat down and ate, we walked less than 20 yards to the beach chairs!

Nate & Eileen enjoying breakfast at the Office Eileen enjoying the fresh Avacado slices & Pico de

• Usctwin's Profile Photo

The Office: Good, not great, place for dinner.

by Usctwin Updated Oct 17, 2014

We always go to the office when we visit Cabo because it has a large outdoor seating area on the sand, under the stars, close to the beach and overlooking the Arch. But the last few times we have been, it has only been OK. The music is always so loud that it's hard to have a conversation with someone next to you, the food is only so-so and overpriced and the service extremely slow. There are also so many locals hocking their merchandise at you that you find yourself saying "no, gracias" more than talking to the people you are with. With so many other options along the beach now, it's better to try one of the places next to it. They do have a great selection of tequilas, of course, and come around throughout your meal offering tequila served in every way possible.

During the day, this place is super fun. They set out lounge chairs for you to relax on and serve cold beers in a bucket.

Tequila! View From The Office Outside dining area Foot Vendors View from The Office

• bruingirl's Profile Photo

The Office: One of the most happening places on the beach!

by bruingirl Updated Nov 8, 2005

As much as I enjoy coming here for drinks during happy hour, I have to say that the dining part of the experience was not nearly as enjoyable. The food was good and the portions were large. The service was less than par, especially since we were splitting an entree. Granted, I'm sure the waiter wanted a bigger bill so that he could get a bigger tip, but it was ridiculous!
    Cabo has become sooooo overpriced over the past 5yrs that I was just really shocked! The Office is still a great place to grab a drink and "people watch". It's in a great location and it really is the place to be in the evenings, on the beach. It's quite literally on the beach so you're sitting at a table with your feet in the sand. It's really nice. :)
    Overall, I would suggest that you just get drinks here and head over to any one of the fine restaurants off the beach that have much better food and service.

Favorite Dish: The fajitas were really good and so are their martinis! Yum!

Having dinner at the Office

• Canada2424's Profile Photo

The Office: The Office

by Canada2424 Written Oct 4, 2002

This place rocked. The waiters were nice, attentive, and it was open-aired which is always a plus for me. The food was fantastic and the drinks were also.
    It was pricy, but I didn't have to worry about that since it was someone else'd treat.

Favorite Dish: The Land's End

• The Office: Best Breakfast in Cabo!

by Whyaduck Written Jan 21, 2006

The Office is right on the beach and so offers wonderful views. Plus, you can't beat walking around with no shoes on and in your bathing suit at a non-hotel restaurant. The food here is amazing, if a bit pricier than other breakfasts. Also, the waiters wear doctor garb (complete with stethoscope) which, while somewhat perplexing, was a nice touch. Don't miss the smoothies!

The only negative thing about this restaurant is that the people who sell stuff on the beach come in to the restaurant, but I suppose that that just coems with the territory.

Favorite Dish: The fruit plate is served in a half of a pineapple. Also, the lobster omelette is apparently very good.

• The Office: Try to get there for the show

by jaysheri Written May 1, 2007

We go to Cabo every August and The Office is a must-go-to place during our stay. We enjoy the food, service and especially the Mexican Heritage show put on once a week. It used to be twice (Sunday and Thursday) and last year we made reservations for Sunday. When we showed up, there was no stage set up. Turned out they had cut back the show to Thursdays only. But the mean we had was great, as usual.

Favorite Dish: I enjoy the chicken enchiladas and the lobster/shrimp plate (see picture). Awesome!

Taken in 2006 - the food was fantastic! The Office (as seen from the beach side)
    • Fishing
    • Spa and Resort

• malianrob's Profile Photo

The Office: Good food right on the beach

by malianrob Written Jan 22, 2006

This place was nice. The tables were right on the sand and we were shaded by umbrellas. While we ate the kids played in the water right next to us. There were alot of families here aswell as couples and groups of people just wanting to party. Luckily everything was pretty tame here.

• josephljtwrk's Profile Photo

The Office: The play on words was doctoring.

by josephljtwrk Updated Jul 9, 2006

The Pina Colada I had was authentic and full. I thought I was in heaven because I resorted to the non-alcholic versions and had just as plenty enough faith. You see I am exposed. I write and tell about it. For sure God will correct any incompatability If I am sincere and he sees my heart as I pray and the day it is made complimentary and strickly complete.

Favorite Dish: What I was about to order did not mean as much to me as the conversation above the fish tacos. I appreciated so many decidely unenamored chores to keep out witing the other clan, Ida A. Russell. She ordered me to shussh. My secret was the shrimp tacos I had to ask three times where and how to order them on the decorative lunch menu, hers, Ida A. Russell was sufficiently and sucintly impressed and full of happiness when she ordered the Seafood Prawns and Garlic Butter sauce.

The Pub on the Beach called the Office

• The Office: great tacos

by henry52 Written Aug 19, 2005

The chopped steak tacos and large shrimp with a corona is heaven. With your feet in the sand and the ocean 30ft away, it is by far the best place in Cabo. Great music comes from next door and vendors try and sell you their goods. The more you drink, the better negotiater you become.

Favorite Dish: The steak tacos are so simple but taste great. I'm not sure if its the location or the music or the ice cold buckets of beer.

• The Office: Great Breakfast

by Nfctroy Written Oct 27, 2003

Almost every morning we make our way down the beach from Pueblo Bonito Rose' to have breakfast at "The Office". Although some of the dinner prices are a little on the costly side like most of Cabo has done the last 10 years. Breakfast has remained our favorite at the "on the beach" location.There is no sign saying no shoes no shirt no service, it is very relaxing and we are always greeted by servers ready to do just that. The kids can play on the beach while you wait for your food or if they finish early.Street vendors do line the outsides but don't let them bother you, it's part of Mexico, have fun with it.

Favorite Dish: The Mexican Omellette is a favorite accompanied by rice and beans.
    Fruit salad is great and so are the pancakes. Their sides of bacon are a favorite of one of my daughters.

• dlparker's Profile Photo

The Office: Poor food and service

by dlparker Written Aug 10, 2003

Everyone told us that we should walk down the beach and go to the Office for dinner.
    Well we did and we found kind of a makeshift area that is supposed to be a restaurant.
    There are street vendors that hang out right at the edge of the restaurant and bother you the whole time you are there.
    We had lobster , which was like 40 bucks for 2 tails, they were very small and tasted like sand.
    The place did not look very sanitary to me, I would not go back.

• JONBO99's Profile Photo

Mango Deck/ The Office: Breakfast on the Beach

by JONBO99 Written Dec 8, 2003

Both The Office and the Mango Deck, had good breakfast The Office had better coffee, food was good not too bad price wise the vendor's are all around but are polite!

Favorite Dish: Omelete/ salsa fresh fruit.

The Office