Know about this? Rate It!
Parasailing's a very popular activity in Cabo, and is available at several locations along Medano Beach. Some are better than others, so my advise is to ask folks how they liked their sail when they get off the boat. You should try it at least once as it's a lot of fun. Most operators will playfully dunk you in the water, but if you take a camera, most do a pretty good job of keeping you dry. Lots of fun!
Equipment: All equipment is provided by the operator. Just bring your swimsuit and a towel!
- Sailing and Boating
ATV tours are very popular in Cabo. There are a few tours available and they are reasonably priced. I took the lighthouse tour, which lasted 3 hours. You ride through town and onto an area with trails, and it can be enjoyable. It costs US$45 for a single and $60 for a double, and prices are usually the same for all companies. Tour guides are included on all trips. You can also rent an ATV by the hour or by the day.
Equipment: All tours should supply you with the basics - goggles, helmets, and bandanas.
Always remember ATVs can be dangerous and cause death if not used properly.
- Adventure Travel
This was a lot of fun. Was about $55 for 3 hours- you can find the people selling the tours everywhere in downtown cabo. We went all along the beach, got some great pics.
- Adventure Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cabo San Lucas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Grand Haven
- Market Harborough Hotels
- Kingsport Hotels
- Ardagh Hotels
- Southern Davao Hotels
- Nazaré Sports & Outdoors
- Angeles City Sports & Outdoors
- Scheveningen Sports & Outdoors
- Pietermaritzburg Sports & Outdoors
- Berlin Sports & Outdoors
- Batangas City Sports & Outdoors
- Penang Sports & Outdoors
- Kyonggi-do Sports & Outdoors
- Davao City Sports & Outdoors
- Chon Buri Sports & Outdoors
- Extreme Sports
- Bohol Sports & Outdoors