Know about this?
watch your head!
after a relaxing day out on the ocean fishing, be careful when your boat docks...if you've caught any fish or have bait left in the open, you'll be attacked by pelicans and man o wars....
If you go off the beaten path,...
If you go off the beaten path, remember you are in the desert. There are scorpions and rattlesnakes. We shook out our blankets at night and checked our shoes before we put them on in the morning. If your hiking out in the desert, watch where you are walking.
There were two vultures perched in the trees above us when were at the pool. They are large and their wings make a very loud 'whooshing' sound. I guess we were too relaxed!!!
There probably aren't any in Cabo or at any of the hotels.
- Hiking and Walking
Food Nabbers about!
*Watch out for birds and dogs preying on your food!
*If you aren't paying attention, birds and dogs will snack on your food
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cabo San Lucas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Blangy-sur-Bresle Hotels
- Rumbai Hotels
- Moose Jaw
- Enschede Hotels
- Hilden Hotels
- New Haven
- Castelfranco Veneto
- Pickpockets, etc
- People to Avoid
- Lesvos Warnings and Dangers
- Mataranka Warnings and Dangers
- Drugs & Spiked Drinks
- Monte-Carlo Warnings and Dangers
- Netherlands Warnings and Dangers
- Szczecin Warnings and Dangers
- Livingstone Warnings and Dangers
- Nadi Warnings and Dangers
- Pigeon Forge Warnings and Dangers