San José del Cabo Favorites

• windoweb's Profile Photo

Pool Bar

by windoweb Written Feb 11, 2005

Me at the Pool Bar

Favorite thing: One of my most favorite things in San Jose del Cabo was spending time at the pool bar. My drink of choice was Kaluha and Cream. I won the monkey dance contest at the pool the day before we came home.

Fondest memory: I miss hearing the waves crash on the beach outside the balcony of our room. The people here were friendly and the climate was perfect.

• Beaches
    • Spa and Resort

• zrim's Profile Photo

The only building of any architectural interest

by zrim Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: Nice old church in the central part of San Jose Del Cabo. The rest of the city is either uninspired resorts lining the sea, ugly and vacant shopping malls across from the resorts and ramshackle buildings in the non-tourist areas.

Get up. See the Sunrise

by zrim Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: Experiencing the dawn breaking on the Sea of Cortez was a highlight of the trip. Sure it's a hassle getting up in the dark while on vacation. But I have never been disappointed by viewing the miracle of the start of another day. Seeing the sun poke its head above the horizon regenerates my hopefulness for the world and nature.

• daBertl's General Tip

by daBertl Written Oct 4, 2002

Fondest memory: Perhaps it's not only something typical for San Jose but rather for all of Baja, but since I had it tehre for the first time I will tell you about it here.

CLAMATO! For some of you maybe nothing new or special, but when I had this drink for the first time I did not quite know whether I should like it or not. For those of you who don't know what it is, let me briefly describe. Clamato is almeja (clam juice), tomato juice which you will mix with beer or booze, squeeze in some lime, salt and Tabasco. And now tell me if you would drink that?! It tastes like spicy-sour fish with tomato. Best time to drink it - sunday morning after a long night out! Enjoy.

Lands End

by zrim Written Mar 15, 2003

big rocks

Favorite thing: The sea stacks rasing out of the sea past Cabo's harbor are a nice touch, but not so spectacular that anyone would come to Baja just to see them.

• Fishing
    • Sailing and Boating

Instant Answers: San José del Cabo

Comments

San José del Cabo Favorites

Reviews and photos of San José del Cabo favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for San José del Cabo sightseeing.

View all San José del Cabo hotels