Manzanillo Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Manzanillo

• pencho15's Profile Photo

What is that noise?

by pencho15 Written Feb 1, 2007

Fondest memory: During our stay at Manzanillo every night we heard a strange sound, and we didn't have a clue about what it could be, it didn't sound like anything we heard before like a cricket or a bird.
    One night I was heading to my room trought the already deserted corridors when I saw something runing to a garden to hide from me. I managed to catch it, it was a small frog and in that moment I knew this animals were responsible of the nocturne sounds we heard, I felt a lot of tenderness when the amphibian, feeling menaced tried to hide below my clock, after sharing the discovery with my family I returned the frog to the garden in wich I had found it and went to sleep.

I really thing is marvelous that wildlife and humans are still able to share this urban space, I hope the people of Manzanillo realize the economic, cultural and health advantages that nature provides and that they take the necessary measures to protect it and preserve it, it is great to see that we don't have to live in gray, polluted and noisy cities if we gave ourselves a chance of enjoying and protecting everything that nature gave us.

• maranasca's Profile Photo

Exocitic Flowers

by maranasca Written Jun 15, 2006

Favorite thing: Manzanillo offers picture taking moments at every turn. Due to the cliff setting, the beach always looks worth diving into and the humidity makes you you want to lay on the sand with a margartita in hand!

• Water Sports
    • Kayaking

• Ainda's Profile Photo

Blue skies and beaches....amazing sky full of star

by Ainda Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: This place is awsome for scuba diving, the colour of the ocean is almost like a blue turquoise.....the color and the kind of fishes you can see are amazing!

Fondest memory: The sunsets! I´ve never seen something like that before!

• Diving and Snorkeling

• penumbra's Profile Photo

Pelicans

by penumbra Written Aug 21, 2008

Pelicans at the harbor

Favorite thing: Pelicans seem to be quite common in Manzanillo especially around the downtown harbor with the fishing boats.

• Beaches

Instant Answers: Manzanillo

Comments

Manzanillo Favorites

Reviews and photos of Manzanillo favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Manzanillo sightseeing.