Places to eat in Estado de Guanajuato

• from my seat at table, you can see La Parroquia
    from my seat at table, you can see La...
  • Sicilia in Bocca
  • Sicilia in Bocca

Most Viewed Restaurants in Estado de Guanajuato

• Raddha Govinda: Veggie in Leon?

by sisifo04 Updated Nov 14, 2004

This is my favorite place to eat in my city. It is a small veggie-mexican-indu (from India) restaurant.
    It works by buffet, offering two principal dishes (mexican & indu), soup, rice, salad, fruit, fruit water and dessert.

I know it is difficult find a veggie restaurant in Mexico and this is great. It is decored with furniture and pictures from India, with a singing fountain.

Address: I don´t know exactly. It is in downtown. The street is Justo Sierra, just in front the Archivo Historico Municipal (Leon´s historical files)

Favorite Dish: Sopes and veggie burgers

• Casa Valadez: Where to eat in Guanajuato?

by sisifo04 Written Sep 27, 2004

Everytime I go to Guanajuato I eat there. Why? It is near everything, the food is good and the prices are very affordable. You can get the menu of day for something as 5 US dollars. It is clean and has a nice view.

Favorite Dish: Pastas.
    Now you are in Mexico you can try the fuit water. The water is botlled water (I have checked that) and I guess the fruit is desinfected, but better ask.

Estado de Guanajuato Hotels

6 Reviews - 5 Photos
León Hotels
9 Reviews - 13 Photos

Instant Answers: Estado de Guanajuato

Comments

Estado de Guanajuato Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Estado de Guanajuato restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Estado de Guanajuato sightseeing.
Map of Estado de Guanajuato