Parasailing, Acapulco

• Parasailing
    by ddgarza
  • GinGinCoo's Profile Photo

by GinGinCoo Written Feb 3, 2004

Dan parasailing over Acapulco Beaches!

Again, like what you should always do while in Mexico, first bargain for the price, even if you think you shouldnt, we paid about a 2 for 1 price for our parasailing adventure, there wasnt a lot of tourists so business was slow, take advantage of it! Parasailing is one activity you should do while in Acapulco. Its not scary at all, you take off from the beach and land on the beach. You'll enjoy a birds eye view of Acapulco! Once you're up there you'll think why didnt I do this before? TRY IT! TRUST ME ITS NOT SCARY!

• circle110's Profile Photo

Parasailing and horse back riding

by circle110 Written May 28, 2005

Horse back riding at the Hotel Princess

We have stayed in Acapulco many times at the Hotel Sands. Try the Parasailing across the street at the beach at the Intercontinental. they have parasailing and jet skis. I have been to the Mayan Palace and Hotel Princess to ride the horses on the beach. It is wonderful during the sunset.

• Ricardo_J_M's Profile Photo

by Ricardo_J_M Written Aug 25, 2003

Parasailing atop Acapulco

You must go up!
    This gives you a sight that you will be able to take back with you. I took along a water camera strapped to my wrist (I will load pictures once developed) and snapped away.

I was lucky (one way to look at it) because I got to go up twice. This first time I took off, the boat had trouble and I soon found myself glidding back to down. I landed a little ways out in the ocean! Yes it was refreshing. I was immediately beeing retrieved by three boats....unfortunately none of them contained beautiful supermodel lifeguards.....instead I was being manhandled by a middle aged man! But, once ashore I was given the opportunity to give it another try. It was truly amazing!

• Beaches

• Arial_27's Profile Photo

Parasailing on the beach!

by Arial_27 Updated Mar 30, 2008

There are tons of opportunities to do parasailing on the beach - we paid about $30 USD each for it, in retrospect I think we could have haggled the price down even more if we'd tried harder. They'll give you some brief instructions before you go up which I'd highly recommend listeing to (since I almost screwed up my landing :) and it doesn't last longer than about 10-15 minutes. But its a lot of fun. You can bring your camera up there with you and get some pretty great shots, the view is spectacular!

• Beaches