Cabo Corrientes Travel Guide

• "Reel Women"
    Ms Cleveland
    by 2byrd
    Beware of The Iguana Man!

Cabo Corrientes Things to Do

Rockin' Rollin' on the Rocks

by 2byrd Written Feb 25, 2003

Drink it up Baby! Rock-n-roll on the Pacific!
    Being from Texas and not bein' shy....I grabbed the Mike (microphone) and later everybody was on a roll!

• Cruise

Cabo Corrientes Restaurants

Dining In Cabo

by 2byrd Written Sep 9, 2002

This is a great place for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The people are friendly. If you go fishin' be sure to have them prepare a meal for you with your fresh catch! I warn you though, you better be hungry. We had our fresh caught Mahi Mahi, Dorado, prepared by Casino Real. They served it fried, blackened, grilled, with sauce & capers and with the traditional rice, beans, and tortillas. It was beyond expectations! Each morning I would take a table overlooking the busy street and watch the town come alive. The Fly-n-Byrd reccommends it 2 thumbs up!

Favorite Dish: I cook a lot of fresh fish. I make an excellent fish batter for frying. The restaurant used a bread crumb batter. I had them show me the mixture. It came from a bag with the brand Bimbo.

Cabo Corrientes Transportation

Work Hard/Fly Right Continental

by 2byrd Written Sep 9, 2002

I rented a car from Avis. I like driving, even in Mexico! Taxis get very expensive and the other alternative the bus rides get long and hot!

Cabo Corrientes Favorites

• 2byrd's Profile Photo
    Beware of The Iguana Man!

by 2byrd Written Nov 6, 2002

Favorite thing: In Cabo there aren't as may beggars as I have seen in other Mexico locations. I will tell you there are some creative individuals who have come up with some unique ways of making a living though.

Fondest memory: This photo shows off several iquanas trained to behave and be friendly to tourist. The guy just dropped them down into his pockets and made his way seeking tourist to delight!

Love those Rocks....

by 2byrd Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: I love everything about Cabo. The water is beautiful. I meet people everywhere I go. I share my stories of adventures to all who listen.

Fondest memory: While in Cabo if you happen to be driving a car pay close attention to where you park. There are a few rules about parking.

• Fishing

• Cabo Corrientes Hotels

0 Hotels in Cabo Corrientes

Instant Answers: Cabo Corrientes

Comments

Cabo Corrientes Travel Guide
Map of Cabo Corrientes