Relaxing, Puerto Vallarta

Know about this? Rate It!

Rio Cuale With old town backround
  • Mindy_J's Profile Photo

Where the kids can go!!

by Mindy_J Written Oct 16, 2006

kids outdoor play area

Favorite thing: The Discover Kids Club at Dreams Resort was awesome. It is located at the Turtle Sanctuary. The kids to crafts, go swimming, get to see the turtles up close & many other things. The kids were excited to go!

• jamiesno's Profile Photo

Early Morning Walks

by jamiesno Written Oct 24, 2004

First Foot Steps!

Favorite thing: I used to love being up early on a couple of occassions and be the first one to take a walk on the beautiful beach after the waves had made it smooth again from the previous days activities.

You can see from this picture it was great.

Nice on the feet too!!

• mjd74's Profile Photo

Partying in PV

by mjd74 Written Sep 11, 2003

Favorite thing: If getting wasted at Senior Frogs and watching the gringos do whatever it is they would never dare try at home, isnt your thing, try a local bar.

Although you might be the only gringo in there and you might be surrounded by the local "working" woman, give it a shot.

Although, I dont drink, I really was able to enjoy the true local flavor and saw how the blue collared people struggled through their weekend nights.

• Carmanah's Profile Photo

Just relaxing and enjoying the moment

by Carmanah Updated Feb 25, 2003

A gigantic pineapple drink by the poolside

Fondest memory: We had 2 weeks booked at our hotel, and while most days we went abroad and explored the nearby towns, some days we just wanted to relax at the poolside. One of my fondest memories was drinking one of those huge fruit drinks served in a pineapple with hibiscus flowers. It was divine! Believe me, you don't usually get drinks like this at home!

• Carmanah's Profile Photo

Drinking (virgin) pina coladas by the pool

by Carmanah Updated Feb 25, 2003

My sister and I by our hotel swimming pool

Fondest memory: A fond memory I have is sitting by the swimming pool at the hotel with my sister, enjoying our virgin pina coladas. (We were 12 and 15 at the time - no rumfor us!) Incidentally, they're now my favourite tropical drinks - crushed ice, pineapple juice and coconut milk. Yum! Although now I'd probably splash a bit of Bermuda rum for taste. *grin*

• Spa and Resort

• spartan's Profile Photo

Blue skies, calm water and balmy temperatures

by spartan Written Feb 25, 2003

First time on a Ski Doo

Favorite thing: Water sports abound in and around Puerto Vallarta. Because the waters of Banderas Bay are protected and calm, swimming, parasailing and jet skiing are fantastic from almost any beach.

Fondest memory: The city's clean, friendly atmosphere, unique Old Mexico ambiance and incredibly diverse shopping possibilities attract International and Mexican tourists in droves.

• Spa and Resort

• Joemidwest's Profile Photo

Rio Cuale

by Joemidwest Written Jan 21, 2007

Rio Cuale With old town backround

Favorite thing: At the southern end of the Malecon lies Rio Cuale. This is an area that is a little more laid back (at least for PV). The river is calm and the venders seem to have a little more fun.

• jamiesno's Profile Photo

All you can drink!

by jamiesno Written Oct 24, 2004

Friends drunk on the beach!

Favorite thing: A lot of the resorts that offer all inclusive are great places to have a lot of fun!

As you can see from this picture we were trying our best to enjoy Puerto Vallarta.

Instant Answers: Puerto Vallarta

Comments

View all Puerto Vallarta hotels