Nightclubs and bars in Puerto Vallarta

Most Viewed Nightlife in Puerto Vallarta

• LoriPori's Profile Photo

GRAND PALLADIUM: NIGHTLY ENTERTAINMENT

by LoriPori Written Nov 19, 2013

The Grand Palladium offered NIGHTLY ENTERTAIMENT. Before the show began at 9:45 there was usually a band set up nearby and they played for about 45 minutes before the show and 45 minutes after the show. One band in particular ( a four piece band ) was so good, they had folks getting up to dance. One duo was a man and a woman playing acoustic guitars and played Mediterranean style instrumental music - very nice.
    The Shows themselves were just mediocre. They started out with a few children's games. The shows were mainly dancing, but with colorful costumes.
    They have a disco on the complex, but we never went.
    They have a Sports Bar that offers big screen TV's with different sports going on and they offer pool tables. There is also a snack bar there where they offer late night snacks such as nachos and cheese, popcorn and jalapeno poppers.
    One night ( Tuesday night ) they had a wonderful Mexican Night on the Beach . Tables were decorated with Mexican fare and they offered BBQ ribs, chicken and sausages which were on a huge grill. Reservations for the two seatings had to be made as they only had so many tables.

BARS:
    Lobby Bar " La Placita "
    Sports Bar
    Bar "Las Olas" - near the Main Pool
    Hemingway Bar
    Bar "Playa" - Beach

• Club Prestige: Club Prestige, never again.

by Scubalarry Written May 31, 2013

I have to warn everyone reading this, NEVER go to Club Prestige!!! I was excited to continue my great time in Puerto Vallarta. However, my night at the Club Prestige ruined my entire vacation. Do not ever go there unless you are ready to fork out about $1000 USD. I went and had anticipation of a fun filled night for myself of around $300-350. When my bill came to close to $1000, I refused to pay. This involved a 1-2 hour discussion with the management. I was told that if I didn't pay, they were going to have to call the Mexican police and it would cost me double. The small pictures of drink for the lady (about 3-4 glasses) was about $85 which I was told that i was informed about but I don't remember that being explained to me. I am still very upset with the entire night. The girl was great.....but not $1000 worth! Even the 20% tip was built in.
    Please tell everyone going out to an adult club in Vallarta, go somewhere else other than Club Prestige.

• Singles

• BLewJay's Profile Photo

Prestige Men's Club: For those of you so inclined

by BLewJay Written Nov 12, 2006

Well...what can I say...we met Alejandra (in the picture) the previous Sunday as we sat listening to Latin music in La Bodeguita del Medio. She invited us to come and see her dance at Club Prestige. Little did we know it was a men's club until we asked the taxi driver. We decided to go in and what a treat...well for me...lol...LJ was impressed, but it of course was not her cup of tea.

Dress Code: Casual to dressy and a $10.00 cover charge

• Music

• Alamo: Alamo Hotel--Great!

by RichInPV Written Nov 11, 2006

I met a beautiful young gal at the Alamo this week. She was one of several available when my cabbie brought me there. First, though, the cabbie tried to pique my interest in Jennie, for whom he had a business card with her picture. A nice-looking blonde, but too much dinero. When we got to the Alamo, not far from the airport, I got out, looked around the bar, saw several nice-looking gals, and suddenly a delightful young gal appeared. We began talking,ordered a Corona, learned that the fixed price for a room and the gal (full service) was 1,000 pesos (US$100 approx.). Condoms are a must....the gals don't want to catch anything as they often have families to support, and don't want to have to take time off. Anyway, she was a delight...perky ***, in great shape, firm, tight, and so sensual. She enjoyed our experience as much as I did, and I'll certainly be back!

Dress Code: As casual as you want.....

• scott_dallas's Profile Photo

Bars along the Malecon: Malecon at Night

by scott_dallas Written May 4, 2005

All along the Malecon there are several bars that really get going late at night, especially on the weekend. I really liked El Hilo. There were a couple of others I popped into for a drink or 3. Many have dance music ranging from House to Hip Hop and a little Techno thrown in. Others have salsa, and/or live music.

Dress Code: Hmm. No nudity I guess. Other than that it is all pretty casual.

• lareina's Profile Photo

Club Paco Paco: Gay Hot Spot

by lareina Written Dec 20, 2004

This gay nightclub is huge! The club has several bars, a rooftop terrace, and various dance floors, one complete with an iron cage for dancers. I went on a weekday and things were rather tame, but the line was out the door on a Friday night. At 10 and midnight there are professional drag queen shows.

Dress Code: Dress to impress, of course!

• Gay and Lesbian

• Frida: Charming Gay Bar

by taraisaacson Written Oct 16, 2004

We stopped into Frida for a drink late one afternoon and loved it. Pictures of Frida Kahlo everywhere, friendly bar tender, great music.

A nice alternative to the big clubs, with more of a local flavor.

• Gay and Lesbian

• Just a generic look at P.V. night life

by Srechko Written Jul 13, 2004

I love night life. However, typically if I travel to another country I like to see what locals do for fun and I always try to mix with them. That means I don't want to be treated as a bag of dollars and be dragged inside the bar. So if you are like me, you will avoid places like Carlos O'Brians and El Hilo. There is plenty of such bars where I live.

But in places like "La Cantina" and "Viejo Vallarta" you can have fun, experience something new and make friendships with Mexicans and other tourists. Read more for details on these places.....

• taryn21's Profile Photo

Something for everyone

by taryn21 Written Jun 12, 2004

There's something for everyone in Puerto Vallarta. Basically, head along the Malecon and you will run into a variety of restaurants, bars, dance clubs, sports bars, and places with live music ranging from rock, to jazz, and blues. People in Mexico know how to have a good time!!

Dress Code: Almost anything goes, whatever you have with you.

• Music

Garza Blanca Preserve Oceanfront Resort & Spa
Barcelo Puerto Vallarta
Marival Residences & World Spa Puerto Vallarta

Instant Answers: Puerto Vallarta

Comments

Puerto Vallarta Nightlife

Travel tips and advice posted by real travelers and Puerto Vallarta locals.
Map of Puerto Vallarta