Royal Decameron Complex, Puerto Vallarta

Know about this? Rate It!

• Lorene and bartender Carlos dancing at the disco
    Lorene and bartender Carlos dancing at...
    by Rachelle88
  • Lorene and I with our good friend Jorge(old staff)
    Lorene and I with our good friend...
    Omar the DJ
  • jamiesno's Profile Photo

Royal Decameron Complex: Socialize!!

by jamiesno Written Nov 1, 2004

Here is my advice on nightlife. If you are going to an all inclusive resort you normally leave with your spouse, friends or family and you don't know anyone else at first.

That was my case but as you can see from this picture by the end of the week a lot of tequilla can make you some great friends.

We hated to leave after 7 days. We met some really nice people and I think its better to leave on those terms than not having met anyone at all? Don't you think.......have a great time and socialize!!

A great bunch of Canadian tourist!

• Rachelle88's Profile Photo

Great Entertainment

by Rachelle88 Written Sep 26, 2004

The Royal Decameron is not only fun during the day, but also very fun at night. The activities staff puts on a great show every night at 10pm. If you are still looking for some fun after the show you can make your way to the disco where you can dance, drink, and have a good time. A lot of the activities staff also make their way to the disco and they even sometimes have a chugging contest. The shows at this resort are very well organized and extremely entertaining. There is one night out of the week, they get a mime from PV to come to the resort and perform for the guests. I personally do not enjoy watching him, but it may be because I've seen this show 4 times now. He never changes his act. He gets a lot people laughing, but for myself he's nothing special. Other than this I found all the shows to be top notch, great dancing and music.

Cabaret show at the Decameron Omar the DJ My friend and I at the disco Lorene and bartender Carlos dancing at the disco Lorene and I with our good friend Jorge(old staff)

• jamiesno's Profile Photo

Royal Decameron Complex: Beach Side Bar!

by jamiesno Written Apr 21, 2004

At the Royal Decameron Complex there is plenty to do in the night if you are not to tired from long days of activities.

A relaxing way to enjoy your drinks is at either of the two beach side bars. At night you can hear the waves rolling in, it is warm out, there is a tiny breeze, good music, excellent bartending and you will sleep like a baby once you are ready to leave!!

I would hang out there every night if I could!!!!

Dress Code: Whatever!

Freinds after 1 week.

• jamiesno's Profile Photo

Royal Decameron Complex: Great Music!

by jamiesno Written Dec 1, 2002

On Saturday nights at the Royal Decameron Complex they have a Mexican night and the Mariachi Band is great background music while you eat their great food and the Mexican with the Tequilla certainly helped you clear your throat when required!

Dress Code: Casual

Mariachi Band.

• jamiesno's Profile Photo

Royal Decameron Complex: Great nightly entertainment!

by jamiesno Written Dec 1, 2002

The Royal Decameron had two great bars right on the Flamingo Beach, great atmosphere and watching the moon shine off the ocean was almost as great as the sun set.

In addition to these there was a nighly theatrical performance with dancers, caberat, acting, local acts and this was generally a blast and different each night. After the show then the place turned into a great disco and some of the local women really knew how to dance!!!!!!!!!!

Dress Code: Casual!

Decameron Theatre!

Instant Answers: Puerto Vallarta

Comments

View all Puerto Vallarta hotels