Daiquiri Dick's, Puerto Vallarta

4 out of 5 stars 4 Stars - 6 Reviews

• Me, my mom and my sister enjoying our lunch
    Me, my mom and my sister enjoying our...
    by Carmanah
  • Daiquiri Dick´s: Great location

by jolpa Written Jan 27, 2011

great restaurant by Los Muertos beach, which is now a classic place in Vallarta. They have really good food, a bit pricey though, but very consistent. Very popular with tourists and expats.

I recommend it specially for lunch, when it has a different menu much cheaper, but still same quality.

Favorite Dish: Pescado a la antigua, they put a whole fish in a stick and they cook it like that. You get the whole thing with all its flavour. This was the way fish was cooked by fishermen in Vallarta

• Luxury Travel

• aqazi's Profile Photo

Daiquiri Dicks: Nice Location, Expensive Food

by aqazi Written Nov 8, 2009

We wanted a change from the buffet at our AI hotel so we headed here due to all the articles we'd read about the place. Teh lcoation is wonderful overlooking the beach. Food wasn't bad, my wife going for the grilled fish on teh stick, and I had the shrimp tacos. I was hoping they'd have the lobster tacos which I'd read about but maybe we were there at the wrong season as they weren't on the menu. The food was fine, nothing to complain about though a bit pricy. Drinks too were on the high side but then I guess you're paying for hte location.

• Sailing and Boating

• jrebekah's Profile Photo

Daiquiri Dick's: Awesome breakfast...

by jrebekah Written Nov 12, 2006

We ate at Daiquiri Dick's twice while we were in PV- once for dinner and once for breakfast. The dinner was good- lobster tacos were fresh and yummy- bt it was not a stand out dinner...The breakfast, however, was excellent. French toast with fresh bananas-- the bananas in Mexico are amazingly good- and excellent coffee. Both of those things made it one of the best breakfasts that I had in PV. '

The view of the beach from the patio is great, too. The water is blue and the waves are crashing into the shore. What a great way to start the day! And the service at Daiquiri Dick's is excellent...the waitstaff is well-trained and know how to serve in the proper, fine-dining style.

I highly recommend Daiquiri Dick's for breakfast!

• changeinlatitude's Profile Photo

Daiquiri Dick's: Awesome Atmosphere

by changeinlatitude Written Mar 2, 2006

What a wonderful place to have dinner with friends or just as a couple. With the open air seating, you will not only have a spectacular meal, but you will be able to see one of the beautiful Puerta Vallart sunsets.

Favorite Dish: I am a shrimp eater, so any of the shrimp dishes are great. The steaks are very good too. Great drinks.

• Luxury Travel

• Carmanah's Profile Photo

Daiquiri Dick's: Daiquiri Dick's

by Carmanah Updated Dec 22, 2004

Me, my mom and my sister enjoying our lunch

We were walking through the older part of Puerto Vallarta when I saw the sign to this place. I then remembered an online acquitance who upon finding out that I would be vacationing in Puerto Vallarta, recommended that I eat at Daiquiri Dick's. Whatever I said, I managed to sell my parents and sister on the idea and we enjoyed a delicious lunch on the outdoor patio overlooking the parasailers in Banderas Bay.

Favorite Dish: The cuisine at Daiquiri Dick's is a blend of Mexican with European and American. I don't remember what I was eating, but it's was perfect for a casual family lunch. The virgin daiquiris (remember, I was 15 years old), were delicious!

• Daiquiri Dick's: Daiquiri Dick's

by N.C. Written Dec 30, 2003

Beachfront restaurant.

We had breakfast on the patio. (Note: You should sit far enough back from the sidewalk to be out of range of the street vendors.)

Service was mediocre. I expected better given the atmosphere and appearance of the place.

Favorite Dish: I had ham and eggs with serrano chiles. They were very tasty.

Instant Answers: Puerto Vallarta

Comments

Hotels Near Daiquiri Dick's
3.5 out of 5 stars