El Panorama, Puerto Vallarta

• olgaehr's Profile Photo

El Panorama: Great Place for the view

by olgaehr Written Sep 28, 2007

Sunset at El Panorama

When we went there we were not really hungry, so we did not order a whole lot of food. But whatever we had was pretty good, usually I remember when it was bad. And the view is amazing. Before going there make a hotel reservation so they place you on the top deck with no roof, from where you can see everything and watch the sunsent

Favorite Dish: What I love about that place is deserts and all kinds of exotic you can order with cool presentation. I got El Panorama Coffee and they made a burning lava pouring from on cup to another.

• El Panorama: A BIG Disappointment

by fred59925 Updated Mar 23, 2007

We haven't been to this place in about 9 years and it has definitely changed, but not for the better. We had a good view on the roof top overlooking PR, but that's really the only good thing I can say about the restaurant now. The food was OK. I chose Beef Stroganoff and was served cubed beef cubes and gravey around a lump of spaghetti noodles. The other members of my party had fish dishes that were basicly tasteless or boring.

Favorite Dish: Escargot / The only dish I liked.

• changeinlatitude's Profile Photo

El Panorama: Fabulous Food & Service

by changeinlatitude Updated Mar 16, 2007

WOW!! The night we ate at El Panorama was, I think, one if the best meals during our trip. The service was wonderful and the food, OUTSTANDING. The view is amazing. The restaurant sits on the top floors of the Hotel LaSiesta downtown with a 360 degree panoramic view (hence the name) of the city and the bay.

The service was top nitch. We were attended to by the Manager of the restaurant. I believe his name was Adrian, but don't quote me on that. He is very American and a wonderful host. He has been living in PV for approximately 16 years (lucky guy) and knows the city and culture very well.

Simply a must when you are in PV.

Favorite Dish: OHHHHHH, the filet was magnificent.

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Puerto Vallarta

Comments

Hotels Near El Panorama
4.0 out of 5 stars