Fajita Republic, Puerto Vallarta

2.5 out of 5 stars 4 Reviews

Pino Suarez #321 2-22-31-31

• Fajita Republic
    by hayward68
  • Fajita Republic: Downhill on food quality and service.

by libena Written Feb 17, 2009

Is the first time I dedicate some time to write a review about a place however, I truly believe that is very important to share my horrible experience at this place a week ago. No one greet us at the door, 1 out of 3 servers was nice and the Owner was surprising roude and unrespectful to us. The food quality was so bad! The “fajitas” were served in a bed of onions, no peppers, no veggies at all and only a couple of pieces of meet. Surprised, I asked the Owner if they changed the menu as we were looking for what we had a year ago and in a very roud way he said that nothing has changed. My boyfriends mom who waited a year to go back to eat here as it was so good a year ago said “oh, i’m sorry is just that we are surprise” and the Owner said “whatever” and left the table, that’s when we decided to walk out of that place as service so far was unacceptable and the Owner came back saying “pay your drinks and you can leave” in such a roud way that I had to say “take it easy” in spanish (I’m mexican) and so he started to yell at me and insulting me in spanish saying that I was nothing but a maid and that he was more important than any of us and so other horrible things. No one could understood what he was saying as it was full with americans only just like my boyfriend’s family- which he started to insult saying ” all americans are crazy and stupid” of course he said it in espanish and no else understood. Food might be good but service??? I’m a manager at the Four Seasons in Punta Mita, I know about quality and service and the owner insulting and yelling at us was too much! We walked out of the place while he continued yelling and insulting us. We finally went accross the street to Margarita’s Ville and after I asked if they were related at all with Fajitas Republic (sometimes same people own different places) which thanks god they were not, Mario our waiter, took great care of us and we ate GREAT REAL fajitas. My recomendation, don’t bring your busnisess to places where you are not very well appreciated cause you don´t speak the lenguage and only your dollars matter and if you are looking for GOOD fajitas go to Margarita’s Ville in the Romantic Zone or the Fajita Republic in Marina Vallarta where the Owners are not related with the Owner in Downtown!

• Fajita Republic: Service too rushed!

by everguard Written Nov 4, 2005

We have been going to the Fajita Republic for many years and have recommended it to our friends who go to Puerto Vallarta. We were in PV in October and took our 4 friends to the Fajita Republic for dinner. We had told them so much about this restaurant. When we arrived the restaurant was only half full so we thought that this was good and we would be able to enjoy a long dinner. From the time we were greeted and when our table was cleared of all dishes, drinks, etc. was about 36 minutes!! I like quick service but we felt that we were being rushed to free up the table for other people but the restaurant was not full. It was not enjoyable and we will not be going back there again. . Further to this the salsa was very mild and they do not serve a free liquor at the end of the evening. The atmosphere is gone and now it is like being served at a fast food outlet

RY

• Fajita Republic: Fajita Republic

by N.C. Written Dec 30, 2003

We were there during Christmas 2003. The food and atmosphere was great. We too were visited by Fabian, the time-share presentation guy. (The gifts he offered were sufficient to make it worth our while to attend the presentation.)

Favorite Dish: Fajitas. I had beef; my date had vegetarian. Good stuff.

• hayward68's Profile Photo

Fajita Republic: Fajita Republic

by hayward68 Written Sep 8, 2002

An open air restaurant in the old part of Puerta Vallarta. Really nice place.

Favorite Dish: Fajitas of course!
    They did serve lots of other items though.

Instant Answers: Puerto Vallarta

Comments

Hotels Near Fajita Republic
4.0 out of 5 stars