Been here? Rate It!
Rancho Altimera: WAAAAAYYYY off the beaten path
If you have been to Vallarta a few times or are just sick and tired of getting pulled into the regular tourist traps that Vallarta has to offer. I highly suggest that you jump into a taxi and go to Rancho Altimera located in El Tuito. The cab ride is around $30 US and takes roughly an hour to get there.
It is a 60-acre horse ranch that is on a hill over looking grazing cattle and budding agave cactus.
This is a must see place for those that want to explore the outback of Mexico
Favorite Dish: I perfer the grilled chicken brest. The Chicken at the restaurant is so fresh, I have never had anything like it before.
- Family Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Great room rates
- Jetsetter.com Trips you can't afford to miss� Exclusive deals and insider access �
Puerto Vallarta Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Manado Hotels
- York Harbor Hotels
- Weißenthurm Hotels
- Arromanches-les-Bains Hotels