Beach Sports, Puerto Vallarta

Know about this? Rate It!

• Beach VolleyBall at the Royal Decameron Complex
    Beach VolleyBall at the Royal Decameron...
    by jamiesno
    by jamiesno
  • Beach Sports
    by isolanthui
  • jamiesno's Profile Photo

by jamiesno Updated Feb 24, 2010

Horse Back Riding

I was on a horse in Mexico at Quiximto so I didn't go for it at the Royal Decameron Resort Complex but there is obviously ample opportunity depending on where you are to I guess.

These guys in the picture left right from the Royal Decameron Resort Complex beach.

The vendors in this area are liscensed and have permission to be there.

I always wondered where the horses releived themselves, I know in Quiximto it was just about anywhere however back in Puerto Vallarta they must have constantly cleaned up after the horses, I never say any unsightly scenes on the beach at all!

• jamiesno's Profile Photo

Participate!

by jamiesno Written Nov 1, 2004

Beach VolleyBall at the Royal Decameron Complex

At the Royal Decameron Complex and I suspect it is similar in all the other resorts it is common to see plenty of activities organized like this one in the picture. Beach volleyball is a regular thing.

I didn't bother with that stuff most of my trip and stuck to the bar, touring and boggyboarding but near the end I got to know the staff and entered one activity.

The goal was to kick a soccer ball across a pool in front of a cheering crowd and put it in the a tiny soccer net. I said what the hell and missed my first two shots.

The third one went in and to get to the point I ended up winning a 40 oz bottle of tequila!!

So it payed to get involved for sure in the competitions :-)

• scoffy991177's Profile Photo

Beach Volleyball

by scoffy991177 Written Jan 18, 2004

In Nuevo Vallarta most of the beaches are larger than in Puerto Vallarta. There's beach volleyball at all different resorts and lots of people like to play! there's tons of other sports you can do, almost anything.

• Beaches

Instant Answers: Puerto Vallarta

Comments

Other Sports & Outdoors in Puerto Vallarta

View all Puerto Vallarta hotels