• Sports & Outdoors
    Flamingo Beach!
    by jamiesno

• Water Sports

Puerto Vallarta Sports & Outdoors

Snorkeling at Los Arcos, Baya Banderas, was a lot of fun, although colder than we had expected. We had no exposure suit, so we didn't stay in as long as we might have otherwise. Los Arcos is a wave-formed rock formation near Mismaloya. The rocks are a federal eco-preserve and named after the arching grottoes channeling through some of the rocks....

• Scuba

Puerto Vallarta Sports & Outdoors

Best Scuba Diving store in Vallarta is Banderas Scuba. They are located in the Romantic zone, and they are professionals, and really nice guys too! I´ve been going with them many times, and is always a pleasure... I recommend them and only them!

• Beach Sports

Puerto Vallarta Sports & Outdoors

I was on a horse in Mexico at Quiximto so I didn't go for it at the Royal Decameron Resort Complex but there is obviously ample opportunity depending on where you are to I guess. These guys in the picture left right from the Royal Decameron Resort Complex beach. The vendors in this area are liscensed and have permission to be there. I always...

• Golfing

Puerto Vallarta Sports & Outdoors

I am an avid golfer normally but I have to admit when I was in Puerto Vallarta I found it to hot to golf and stuck to the water sports, eating, drinking and touring around. It was also a bit pricey if you didn't have your own clubs and stuff. The Flamingo's golf course was right next to the Royal Decameron Resort in the Bucerias area just north...

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Estado de Jalisco? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to Estado de Jalisco? Write about Estado de Jalisco to help travelers.

Estado de Jalisco Hotels

10 Reviews - 47 Photos
Tapalpa Hotels
8 Hotels

Instant Answers: Estado de Jalisco

Comments

Estado de Jalisco Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Estado de Jalisco sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Estado de Jalisco sightseeing.
Map of Estado de Jalisco