Ciudad Juárez Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Ciudad Juárez

• mjd74's Profile Photo

just a suggestion

by mjd74 Written Sep 2, 2003

Favorite thing: I would recommend that you go to Chihuahua instead of Ciudad Juarez. It is a few hours away by car, but the city is so much friendlier as well as a heck of a lot cheaper.

Chihuahua is one of my favorite cities in all of Mexico

Fondest memory: Looking at the bad 80's hair cuts.

• mjd74's Profile Photo

Nothing is Produced Here

by mjd74 Written Sep 2, 2003

Favorite thing: my title will tell youeverything that you need to know about Ciudad Juarez. Nothing and I do mean absolutly nothing is produced here. All of the goods or trinkets that you may find that are made in other Mexican cities, can be found here at a rediculasly high marked up price, but you will find nothing is from here.

I was dissapointed when I couldnt find anything made by the local artisineans.

I also paid $7 US for some coconut wilk and the actual fruit. I though I was ripped off until I asked a few more vendors and was told that $7 is the actual cost.

I hate this city

Fondest memory: Looking at all of the Mullets.

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

call_me_rhia's General Tip

by call_me_rhia Written Aug 26, 2002

Fondest memory: Mexico's 5th largest city, Ciudad Juarez and I graced such giant with only one day, of which - even more shamefully - i spent the half shopping. So forgive this page, totally unauthoritative - it's mostly to store my memories. Anyway, my fondest memory was figuring out a way to cross the border, and actually crossing it. Easy on the way out, hassle on the way back, from the American Customs. At the end, the misunderstanding turned out fun - and provided me with a free margarita that night, in some El Paso bar with the said custom official.

Instant Answers: Ciudad Juárez

Comments

Ciudad Juárez Favorites

Reviews and photos of Ciudad Juárez favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ciudad Juárez sightseeing.

View all Ciudad Juárez hotels