Teotihuacán Nightlife

Looks like a club d'échangistes
    by alza
    Pyramid of the Sun
    by filipdebont

Most Recent Nightlife in Teotihuacán

• alza's Profile Photo

Bar at Hotel Quinto Sol: Bedroom-like bar

by alza Updated Aug 12, 2007

The Bar at the Hotel Quinto Sol is a Nightlife Spot, I guess, since it opens about the time you'd want an apéritif. But with its door that looks like any room door, it feels like a private room... I felt a bit like an intruder going in.

But this was my big treat before coming home, I'd been staying in Mexico City over a month and wanted a bit of the easy life... well, now I know, that easy life costs more AND is a bit dull. Anyway, I went in since I had an hour to kill before dinner. The barman was pleasant enough and though he couldn't figure out what I wanted to drink, I could see he had the bottles up there so I gave him the recipe and got my fav drink.

Looks like a club d'��changistes

• filipdebont's Profile Photo

Teotihuacán: Light show

by filipdebont Written Nov 10, 2002

In the past there were sound and lightshows in the evening. But nowadays there are no more shows, because there isn’t enough money to maintain the light installation. Maybe because of the fact that they need all the money for restoring the rest of this beautiful archeological site.

Dress Code: no dress code

Pyramid of the Sun

Instant Answers: Teotihuacán

Teotihuacán Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Teotihuacán nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Teotihuacán sightseeing.