Toluca Favorites

by henri123

Most Recent Favorites in Toluca

• cold!

by solis Written May 12, 2003

Favorite thing: This May is the warmest it has ever been in Toluca, but the normal temperature is COLD. Toluca is consistently the coldest city in Mexico. Snow may fall in the winter. Hail is common in the summer. Nighttime temperatures can dip into the 30s in summer, in the teens in winter, but the next morning it can hit the 60s.

Rule of thumb: whatever the temperature in Mexico City, subtract ten degrees to estimate the temperature in Toluca.

• Toluca is not that big as I...

by Chierong Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: Toluca is not that big as I thought before I got there. It takes 1 hour to Toluca from Mexico city by bus. You can buy the bus ticket in the airport, it costs 50 pesos.

Fondest memory: Spent 6 months in Toluca and lived with my host family in the Plaza Las Americas. It's not close to the downtown, but it's good. My host-mom named Susan, and host-sister named Viridiana, Viri is her nickname. They were pretty nice to me, and taught me Mexican culture.

Instant Answers: Toluca

Comments

Toluca Favorites

Reviews and photos of Toluca favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Toluca sightseeing.