Morelia Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Morelia

• dawnmc's Profile Photo

4 good spots: clubs in Morelia

by dawnmc Written Apr 7, 2004

There are 4 decent nightclubs in Morelia, Nox, XO, Exit, and Domo. I probably had the most fun at XO, the floor is huge and was really packed. Exit is a little different, it's a lot smaller but fun too. When we went to Domo they had free drinks before 11, that's pretty nice. I don't remember much about Nox, because it was our last night in Morelia and you can probably guess why I don't remember much. I know I had fun though. One important thing though, don't expect to hear much American rap type stuff, cause down here they play lots of techno, sometimes really bad techno, but you just gotta go with it and have fun anyways!

Dress Code: Not really, we never had problems getting in. I think that Nox doesn't allow jeans or sneakers though... Being American girls we got lots of attention no matter what we wore.

• Study Abroad
    • Music

• VeronicaR's Profile Photo

Los portales: Estudiantina

by VeronicaR Written Jul 28, 2003

Estudiantinas walk by and serenade people while having a coffee or hot chocolate at the reaturants at the portales.

Dress Code: Casual

• Architecture

Instant Answers: Morelia

Comments

Morelia Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Morelia nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Morelia sightseeing.