Punta de Mita Restaurants

Filete Al Gusto con arroz
    Home made tortilla
  • My daughter Sierra eating her packed lunch instead
    My daughter Sierra eating her packed...

Most Recent Restaurants in Punta de Mita

Brenda's Restaurant: Cool salsa dip at the Brenda's Restaurant

by joiwatani Written Aug 10, 2012

Before heading out to the bus stop, my daughter and I stopped by Brenda's Restaurant on our way. Thinking that we might get hungry for the bus ride.

The restaurant looked like a bar at night. It has some tables outside where we opted to sit down. There are plants and trees shading where we sat. The weather in Punta De Mita was hot at the time we were there (July 2012) and sitting on a shaded table was nice.

There were flowering bougainvillas, palm, aloe veras planted. And, there were birds singing and playing on top of the trees!

The waitress was very pleasant and showed us the menu. Over in Punta de Mita, most of the servers don't speak English at all, so you might like to bring your Spanish dictionary if you don't speak the language!

Favorite Dish: My daughter and I ordered cold bottled coke (it was hot here!) and beef fajitas. Along with the fajitas, came some pico de gallo and corn chips.

• Skiing and Boarding
    • Diving and Snorkeling
    • Beaches

This Nipa Hut Restaurant (I forgot it's name): This Nipa Hut Restaurant

by joiwatani Updated Aug 10, 2012

The owner of the boat that I rented hangs out here. The restaurant is this huge nipa hut with lots of dining tables fronting the ocean. It has excellent view!

We did not eat here because we had chosen El Coral Restaurant, which, I thought has mediocre and expensive food!

Looking at the menu of the restaurant, this could have been a better choice. The price is cheaper and it looked like the food is good what with all the people eating there when we were there. Basically, all the tables were filled...

It was definitely packed when we were here. You can also come here to use their facilities like their bathroom,which was located at a separate building at the back of the restaurant.

The shower to rinse is located near the dining area and it's open! The people eating can actually see you shower! (This was embarrassing. My daughter and I has to look for another shower area to rinse!).

Mexican Food at the beach!: Lunch at the El Coral Restaurant

by joiwatani Updated Aug 10, 2012
    Filete Al Gusto con arroz

This restaurant is located at the beach and they actually even have tables with umbrellas on the beach itself.

The dining area is actually with sand floors and with a great view of the ocean.

The food that was served to us was okay but not that extra-ordinary.

• Diving and Snorkeling
    • Skiing and Boarding
    • Beaches

• Dorado: great meal, margartias and views!

by mscecelia Written Jul 28, 2007

If you aren't staying a the Four Seasons in Punta Mita and are in the actual town, don't miss out on eating at the Dorado Restaurant. We ate there 4 nights out of our 10 day stay in Punta Mita. All the dishes we excellent. One night we just made a meal out of the appetizers! But do be aware of the Margaritas....They are the best and most potent I've ever had!

I can't wait to visit this great little village again, before it is nothing but hotels for the rich and famous.

Instant Answers: Punta de Mita

Comments

Punta de Mita Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Punta de Mita restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Punta de Mita sightseeing.

View all Punta de Mita hotels