Sayulita Restaurants

Tortilla Soup at Sayulita Cafe

Most Recent Restaurants in Sayulita

Si hay olitas!: Anytime meal & great margaritas

by Velzy Written Sep 23, 2006

Good place to eat. Lots of food with each order! We finally learned to order one plate and split it at these restaurants! Nice outdoor type setting, with very casual atmosphere.

Favorite Dish: The margaritas were excellent! Oh and the food was good too!

Sayulita Cafe Casa del Chili Relleno: Dinner

by Velzy Written Sep 23, 2006

VERY nice! Candles everywhere, and the owner visits with each table to ensure that everything is perfect! There are nice little tables outside, which is where we sat. Wonderful, romantic place for dinner.

Favorite Dish: I am not a chili relleno fan. With that said, the owner raved about the chili relleno dish....so I ordered it. OMG! Fantastic! My friend ordered Carne Guisada which was the BEST we'd both ever tasted. This was a real treat!

El Bicho: Lunch

El Bicho

Locals told us about this little place for lunch. It was ONLY open for lunch when we were there. Not sure if thats because we were there in the off season or if they are like that all the time. Very fresh ingredients and super sweet ladies that work there. Not sure why, but there is a basketball hoop in the dining area LOL

I don't remember seeing a sign for this restaurant, but I've posted a pic of the outside below.

Favorite Dish: TORTA!!! Oh my! That was the best torta I've ever had in my life!

Choco Banana: Breakfast

by Velzy Written Sep 23, 2006

Share a plate if you're not starving!!

GREAT breakfasts! House specialty is an iced coffee with chocolate and banana! Its divine! Whatever you like for breakfast, they probably have it. Fruit and granola plate, eggs and bacon, all kinds of yummy stuff! We ate here every morning!

The owner, Tracy, is a fascinating person. If you get a chance to chat with her, she will tell you some secret places around town.

Favorite Dish: Chocobanana coffee of course!

• Reynald's Profile Photo

Don Pedro: The great Palapa

by Reynald Written Jan 19, 2007

Excatly on the Beach, great view, good food.
    The monday there is a Cuban Group and you can Dance Salsa.

Instant Answers: Sayulita

Comments

Sayulita Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sayulita restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sayulita sightseeing.