Been here? Rate It!
Strolling Macedonia Alcala
We enjoyed walking all the way down from Iglesia de Santo Domingo de Guzman to the Zocalo day and night.
Watching people in the Zocalo
When the evening come, have a drink or a meal in the Zocalo under the arches. The square come alive ... it's pleasant to watch the natif people.
calle macedonio alcala
on each side,strongly built houses for fear of earthquakes.
most of houses,as in spain,have wrought iron bars and balconies.
- Adventure Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Oaxaca de Juárez Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Canet de Mar Hotels
- State of Maharashtra
- Crewkerne Hotels
- Santa Bárbara de Nexe Hotels
- Camembert Hotels