Know about this? Rate It!
To Monte Alban
The journey into the mountains above the city takes about 30-40 minutes. Buy your ticket from the Hotel Meson de Angel on Mina (near corner of Diaz Ordaz). It costs 20 pesos. Buses leave from the hotel car park every 30 minutes or so (with exception of lunchtime break) from 9am until about 3pm. Return ticket is timed - in effect you get 2 and a half hours, with approx 2 hours at the ruins. This is sufficient for a fairly relaxed amble round the site but you may want to miss your bus and take another one. This is OK but priority for getting on the bus is given to those with the corrrect time (so wouldn;t risk leaving it for the last bus - its a very very long and steep walk back!).
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Oaxaca de Juárez Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kampong Tabuan Hotels
- Punta Gorda Isles Hotels
- Thousand Island Park Hotels
- Lamma Island
- Pucusana Hotels
- Rhodes (Island) Transportation
- Lesvos Transportation
- Virginia Beach Transportation
- Tianjin Transportation
- County Donegal Transportation
- Malapascua Island Transportation
- Gijón Transportation
- Pakse Transportation
- Bacharach Transportation
- Paradise Island Transportation
- Province of Camiguin Transportation