Fat Tuesday's, Cancún

Know about this? Rate It!

• Fat Tuesday's
    by Natalllya
  • Natalllya's Profile Photo

Fat Tuesady's: Fat Tuesday's

by Natalllya Updated Nov 16, 2004

Fat Tuesday's is a fun place!

This place plays great music, has indoor and outdoor seating and opens up right into the beach. The place is colourful and lively. You can also catch a boat cruise to and from there. This place is known as THE party spot in Cancun.

Dress Code: Anything goes.

Fat Tuesdays, Cancun, Mexico
    • School Holidays

• My favorite Cancun nightclubs

by malalaura Written Dec 20, 2003

OK these are the top 5 clubs in Cancun:

1. CoCo Bongo- I have a blast everytime I go here. You can dance on the bar and they always have an excellent show. The atmosphere is amazing. You must experience it once!
    2. Dady O's- I like this bar because they have a ladies night and its usually cheaper to get into than the other ones. I went a few times. I liked the music and the dance floors. The crowd is mixed on sundays and mondays, a lot of locals and tourists go then.
    3. Fat Tuesday- I liked this bar because you get to dance on the beach and the prices were reasonable on the night we went.
    4. LaBoom- I had a blast here but was turned off by the prices. It was a bit expensive and I had a better time at Coco Bongo. The bus ride to get there was also a little long and far from our hotel. But was still fun.

THE WORST BARS IN CANCUN ARE:

1. The Bulldog Cafe- It only cost 5 bucks to get into but save your money! It was open bar but the liquor was so cheap and watered down I couldn't stomach it. It was also not very fun compared to the other bars. No one was really dancing and there were a lot of high schoolers standing around doing nothing but trying to get trashed off of cheap booze. The dancefloor that they did have was very small.
    2. Senior Frogs-Overpiced! What a waste of money. There is always a huge cover charge to get into this place that is so ridiculous you could drink at 3 other bars for the price! The line to get to the bar once you get inside is so long you just forget about drinking. Also its generally full of high school kids and isn't as fun as Coco Bongo and Laboom.

Dress Code: Anything!

• Ronald_T's Profile Photo

Although there are a lot of...

by Ronald_T Written Sep 12, 2002

Although there are a lot of disco’s, typical Mexican bars-restaurants and the always-famous Hard Rock Café, we did not go out in Cancun. This because we came always back late from a tour, and if we stayed on the beach, we had to get up early in the morning for another tour. As I told before, we went always late for dinner in “El Tacolote” and took our drinks there. Sometimes we took a drink on the place we where at that moment, but that was most of the time during the day. This picture was took in “Fat Tues Day”, a bar we went were we came off board from our trip to Isla Mujeres.

• alohabrendon's Profile Photo

Cancun is nightlife! Almost...

by alohabrendon Written Aug 24, 2002

Cancun is nightlife! Almost anywhere in Cancun rocks at night! Fat Tuesday has a huge row of daquiri machines with about 30 different varities and a cool outside dance floor. Some of the clubs have a pretty high cover charge, but also have laser light shows, etc. Finally, the Hard Rock Cafe is pretty laid back, it's a cool place to have a few drinks and listen to music.

• sev52's Profile Photo

Fat Tuesady's: I pity the fool who doesn't go here on a Tuesday

by sev52 Written May 30, 2006

We drank all day and ended up here on the Tuesday of our trip. It was by far the best place to be. Drinks are not all inclusive, but a dozen beads was $5 USD and the stupid things stupid girls would do for these beads is amazing.

Loads of fun.

Dress Code: Wear a hawaiian shirt.

• School Holidays