Senor Frogs, Cancún

Know about this? Rate It!

• look above at their ceiling. Pretty cool.
    look above at their ceiling. Pretty...
    by Mairo21
    Ooh, I look sexy in this hat! ha ha ha.
    by Mairo21
    ambience of the restaurant.
  • brkilbourne's Profile Photo

Senor Frogs: Wild

by brkilbourne Written Mar 2, 2008

Great night spot for some not for others. In the last few years they have moved from rocknroll to techno dance music. Gone is the 1 1/2 meter pool and the extended 2nd floor dance platform. They still have contest and conga/tiquilla line and lots of fun but it's more for young dance crowd. My brother & I were grossed out. We decided to leave and went upstairs to the bathroom. There sits a man with quitar playing rock & roll. He had two baskets for tips. One said "for my children" and the other " for my marijuana". For some reason he had alot in the 2nd basket. So we stood there about 1/2 hour with others. He wasn't bad, tipped & left.

Dress Code: For some people, on some nights it's partially optional.

• Singles
    • Gay and Lesbian
    • Beer Tasting

• laura4n8's Profile Photo

Senor Frogs: American trap

by laura4n8 Written Dec 31, 2004

While it was fun ... Senor Frogs was one big trap for Americans. We got there just before the staff did their little "show" -- except it wasn't so little. The show lastest at least 45 minutes. It was good way to get the crowd involved since they pull you on on stage and start an incredibly long congo line. However, if you don't get pulled up or if you don't like that sort of attention, the night can get long there. While I was pulled on stage by a couple of waiters, my friends were miserably bored.

Dress Code: Anything goes

• Brew6868's Profile Photo

Senor Frogs: Good time

by Brew6868 Updated Jun 1, 2005

Over all not bad at all I think that I had the most fun out of the list of clubs here crowded loud and exciting druing spring break but not overly expensive will definitely return this year when in Cancun

• HotRodEtte's Profile Photo

Senor Frogs: Huge on the inside

by HotRodEtte Written Jun 9, 2005

All I can say is wow...it doesn't look that big on the outside but it's huge inside. Different types of parties going on different nights, a Dos Equis party was going on the night we were there. They also switched between karaoke and a DJ. The crowd is friendly and fun and the atmosphere is very upbeat and casual.

Dress Code: Casual dress.

• UneBanane's Profile Photo

Senor Frogs: Always A Goodtime

by UneBanane Written Nov 8, 2005

This restaurant/bar is always jumpin' with crazy tequilla shots at midnight and even crazier waiters. This is always a good place to go if you're not too sure about what to do. It's got a waterslide at the top of the building which spits you out into the lake.

Dress Code: None.

• Senor Frogs: Senor Frogs

by marcmalano Updated Feb 27, 2004

Restaurant by day and party atmosphere at night. The restaurant opens at midday and continues through until midnight serving international type food such as pizza, pasta, steak, chicken and of course Mexican dishes such as fajitas and enchiladas.

Cover charge at Senor Frogs is 3$ after 8pm and includes a souvenir yard glass which you then pay to get filled with whatever you like. Many of the All Inclusive hotels offer free cover with their wristbands so look out for that.

• nikkers18's Profile Photo

Senor Frogs: The party doesnt end

by nikkers18 Written Sep 16, 2003
    Me and my friend from Senor Frogs

Out of all of the clubs and bars in Cancun Senor Frogs is definately the best. The waiters are fun and upbeat, the music is good, and the atmoshere is wild and crazy. I had a blast dancing on the stage and meeting new people from all over the world. Later on in the night I went upstairs to the piercing stand and I got my lip pierced. The guy who pierced my lip was very friendly and everything was sanitary. Afterwards he took my picture and put it in a book of piercings that he keeps. I met a lot of great people here and had an awesome time. After I came here I kept comming back for the rest of my vacation because nowhere els even came close to the fun I had at Senor Frogs.

Dress Code: There is a sign in Senor Frogs that sums it all up....." Guys: No shirt No service Ladies: No shirt No charge

• helsbels's Profile Photo

Senor Frogs: if the kareoke's bad then watch out!

by helsbels Written May 4, 2004

Crazy bar! it's quite a few years since i went but remember good food, lots to drink, tables being cleared and us being expected to stand on them and dance on them, kareoke and drinking games, and the poeple voted the worst at kareoke were sent down the water slide in to the lagoon. most of the evenings abit of a blur but had a wicked night.

• Study Abroad

• jilldj's Profile Photo

Senor Frogs: Fun Night!

by jilldj Updated Sep 7, 2004

partying at senor frogs was definitely in my list of things to do in cancun. there was a dj the time we went who had so much energy and kept the crowd wild! there was dancing, live music, drinking contests, free shots, shirts and lots of alcohol.

try the yard drinks (you keep the yard glass)so you wont have to keep coming back to the bar bec they go a long way. my favorite frozen drink - pina hawaii...yum yum!!!

entrance: $5.00 or 50 pesos (may depend on season)

enjoy!!!

Dress Code: casual

• Music

• Sr. Frogs: Sr. Frogs

by tcc_dc Written Aug 26, 2002

It has a great atmosphere with people of all ages getting crazy. Drinking games and a very lively atmosphere. Definitely a good time for couples and singles.

Dress Code: Casual, but I do believe that shirts and shoes are required to get in (at the beach you never know). ONce inside, tops seem to come off at certain times.

• freezbomb's Profile Photo

Senor Frogs: you've never been...

by freezbomb Written Aug 10, 2003

senor frogs. Im sure you either seen a shirt or shot glass from one of these places around the world. It is a cool place to start out the late afternoon before hittin up the clubs. It wasnt as fun to me as I thought it would be....but thats just me. I recomend that you go and maybee buy a shirt so you can say "Ive been to senor frogs, it was fun" if thats your cup of tea.

Dress Code: its mexico.....does it ever really matter

• VinTolucci's Profile Photo

Senor Frogs: Non stop action

by VinTolucci Written Mar 29, 2005

Really, cant remember much but the nonstop dancing all day and all night! Senor Frogs was one of my favorite places though.

Dress Code: Dress code?

• Singles
    • Beer Tasting

• gogang's Profile Photo

Senor Frog's start here then...

by gogang Written Sep 8, 2002

Senor Frog's start here then move on to the other clubs then come back here to end your night.
    It's a non stop party.
    FUN,FUN,FUN!

Dress Code: You can dress however you want,its still very hot at night too.

• allenkite's Profile Photo

Senior Frogs: Senior Frogs

by allenkite Written Sep 2, 2002

Wandering bandoleers that will pump you full of tequila shots with the chants of the nearby crowd . . . Great party place

Dress Code: Are you kidding

• melissamn1's Profile Photo

Another spot is Senor Frogs...

by melissamn1 Updated Aug 25, 2002

Another spot is Senor Frogs which is smaller and where we started out our nights at.
    A great party. Live DJ and dancing!

Dress Code: Casual