Know about this? Rate It!
It's a little too far, about 150 KM from Cancun, but it's something I would recommend.
Not only you will see the beauty of hundreds of flamingos flying over the waters, but you will face a sanctuary of wild life and marvelous sights. And it will be easy to add the visit to the mandatory trip to Chichen Itza.
Aquaworld ,where we hired a speedboat
Aquaworld ,where we hired a speedboat and went snorkeling,great day out.Aquaworld do a choice of trips and days out.We choose a 3 hour speedboat trip.I did enjoy it,but the sea was very rough and i still have bruises on my legs now.We booked the trip through our rep and paid about38$ which was ok as it was the same price at Aquatours too.We raced a speedboat over the lagoon out to the Caribbean sea and then snorkeled.It was amazing and the fish were huge.
This is also a not to be missed trip,but do remember that the sea is very rough and you will get drenched.The sea tends to be rougher in the afternoon,so go in the morning if you want to avoid it.Phone number for Aquatours is -(98)830400
Here is Aquaworlds web page.........'http://www.aquaworld.com.mx/
- Diving and Snorkeling
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cancún Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Aggeneys Hotels
- Pulau Tikus Hotels
- Mitylene Hotels
- Pulau Pangkor
- Asheville Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path