Know about this? Rate It!
Playa del Carmen
After more than a month visiting the beautiful sights of Mexico, I venture into the beach bump county :). I started my beach escapade in the Mayan Riviera, at Playa del Carmen (Playa for short). The Caribbean coast at Playa is definitely the most beautiful beach I’ve ever seen in my life, even better then the hyper-commercialized beach of Cancun. Check my Playa del Carmen page for more details.
- Family Travel
- Water Sports
The best place we found to...
The best place we found to bargain/shop was Playa Del Carmen (halfway between Tulum and Cancun)
On 5th Avenue (sounds like NY LOL) you can buy just about anything, but mostly all sorts of local artwork (statuetes, paintings, etc, etc)
Become a master of bargain ;o)
Oh, and don't miss Playa Del Carmen's excellent beaches ;)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Best Rates Guaranteed!
- BookIt.com You know what to do: Book Online & Save.
Cancún Travel Guide
Explore the World
- West Hollywood Hotels
- Ringlet Hotels
- Scoresby Hotels
- Island Beach State Park Hotels
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path