Know about this? Rate It!
XCARET is about a 1 hour drive...
XCARET is about a 1 hour drive south of Cancun. I was dissapointed with the snorkel tour, but we especially enjoyed floating along the underground river. Note that the water of the river is a bit cold at first, but you soon get used to it. The evening shows are also great featuring a Myan ball game and folkloric dances, however it is important to note that if you use the lockers, make sure you retrieve your stuff before the evening shows. Otherwise you will need a security guard to escort you to the lockers which close before the shows. Our tour guide failed to mention this and there were no signs showing the hours. The delay didn't make those on the bus very happy, but we had some expensive gear that we were not going to leave behind.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cancún Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Province of Catanduanes
- Klein Curaçao Hotels
- Ambleside Hotels
- Three Rivers Hotels
- Canora Hotels
- Santa Rosa Off The Beaten Path
- Cuba Off The Beaten Path
- Pensacola Off The Beaten Path
- Big Bear City Off The Beaten Path
- Spain Off The Beaten Path
- Tacoma Off The Beaten Path
- Prince Edward Island Off The Beaten Path
- Pulau Redang Off The Beaten Path
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Off The Beaten Path
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Off The Beaten Path
- Jakarta Off The Beaten Path
- Randburg Waterfront