Know about this? Rate It!
Xel ha great snorkeling experience for beginners
A wonderful, breath taking experience.
If you don't like going in the big ocean to see tropical fish this is the place to go. I is like a large pool just off the ocean where you can go without fighting the ocean swells and seeing some very nice fish at your leasure. It is just south on Cancun. No worry of sharks.
Go early in the morning for less crouds.
It is a wonderful experience.
We rented a car and drove around for two days. Found this place. I spoke no Spanish but everyone was helpful and friendly. We spoke with our hands and feet so to say.
Take the tour to see the ruins...
Take the tour to see the ruins of Tulum; an ancient Mayan city of renown. And spend the afternoon at Xel-Ha; a beach resort with great snorkeling. The snorkel equipment is new with each swimmer getting a brand new mouthpiece!
cristall clear water of Xelha national-park
enjoy swim in the lagoon, in the rivers, in the cenotes and at the beach of this unique natural park
animals of Xelha
at Xelha park you can see a lot of Parrots and other exotic birds, iguanas in all sizes, a huge variety of all kind of fish in the clear water
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Cancún Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bay Farm Island Hotels
- Moncton Hotels
- Brisbane Hotels
- Sharm El Sheikh
- Baltimore Hotels
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Washington State Off The Beaten Path
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Key West Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Texas Off The Beaten Path