Know about this? Rate It!
Xel ha great snorkeling experience for beginners
A wonderful, breath taking experience.
If you don't like going in the big ocean to see tropical fish this is the place to go. I is like a large pool just off the ocean where you can go without fighting the ocean swells and seeing some very nice fish at your leasure. It is just south on Cancun. No worry of sharks.
Go early in the morning for less crouds.
It is a wonderful experience.
We rented a car and drove around for two days. Found this place. I spoke no Spanish but everyone was helpful and friendly. We spoke with our hands and feet so to say.
Take the tour to see the ruins...
Take the tour to see the ruins of Tulum; an ancient Mayan city of renown. And spend the afternoon at Xel-Ha; a beach resort with great snorkeling. The snorkel equipment is new with each swimmer getting a brand new mouthpiece!
animals of Xelha
at Xelha park you can see a lot of Parrots and other exotic birds, iguanas in all sizes, a huge variety of all kind of fish in the clear water
cristall clear water of Xelha national-park
enjoy swim in the lagoon, in the rivers, in the cenotes and at the beach of this unique natural park
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cancún Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Isla de Maipo Hotels
- Manhattan Hotels
- La Rioja Hotels
- Toshkent Shahri
- San Onofre Hotels
- Hythe Off The Beaten Path
- Fayetteville Off The Beaten Path
- Isla de Gran Canaria Off The Beaten Path
- Ankara Off The Beaten Path
- San Sebastián Off The Beaten Path
- Nebraska Off The Beaten Path
- New Iberia Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip
- Mozambique Off The Beaten Path
- Susa Off The Beaten Path
- Valkenburg Off The Beaten Path
- Places To Stay