Hard Rock Cafe, Cancún

3.5 out of 5 stars 3.5 Stars - 6 Reviews

• Hard Rock Cafe
    by Ricardo79
  • Not the Hard Rock but Tea & Biscuits in our hotel
    Not the Hard Rock but Tea & Biscuits in...
    by wishyouwherehere
  • Hard Rock Cafe
    by WILDEFLOWER
  • changeinlatitude's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Good Food

by changeinlatitude Written Mar 3, 2006

Cancun has a very nice Hard Rock. It is located in the Hotel Zone in the mall with Coco Bango, I cannot remember the name. Maybe The Forum? You can't miss it. I will get the address and have it below.

Good food, good service and a great view of the ocean depending on where you are sitting. There is live music at night with a pretty good sized dance floor.

I was just on their website and they have not reopened yet. It looks like they should be open some time at the end of March, 2006

Favorite Dish: The pig sandwich is awesome.

• Ricardo79's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: The Same Old!

by Ricardo79 Written Sep 10, 2004

Well, if you've been to Hardrock before you'll know what its like. We have one in my hometown and there was not alot of difference!

I would say that its well worth a visit though. It seems to be very quite during the day, so for fast service this is the best time to visit. Evening time has livened up alot as more people tend to use it for the bar and to listen to the band. It is surrounded by night clubs so on an evening the whole area has livened up!

Favorite Dish: The good old BBQ bacon cheese burger.

• WILDEFLOWER's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe was great. ...

by WILDEFLOWER Written Sep 7, 2002

Hard Rock Cafe was great. Various foods of all kinds.
    I love the ceiling. The Beatles faces are painted in the clouds. It is beautiful. Some one is always making a fool of themselves. It is never dull.

Favorite Dish: Steak and dessert of course.

• Kara01's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Over-rated but ...ya have ta do it right!

by Kara01 Written Nov 13, 2005

My roommate and I got to the restaurant ready to....stand in the long line. Lots of cool stuff to look at but for all the hype the food was mediocre. I guess any food would be average with all of that fanfare. I left feeling ....this restaurant isn't about the food its about all the stuff in the place. My roommate is a finicky eater and was not impressed.

Favorite Dish: I guess a hamburger.

• Hard Rock Cafe: same old story

by malalaura Written Dec 17, 2003

the hard rock cafe is good to go once. the band playing is usually really good and gets the crowd going with a great show and the atmosphere is kinda neat. the food is what i'd summarize as an overpriced mcdonalds, bland burgers, fries, salads and sandwiches. only difference is at mcdonalds you spend maybe 4 or 5 bucks person , at hard rock you spend like 15 per person. if you want to buy a tshirt they are like 20 bucks, save your money. everything is overpriced the food is overated. go for the show. the service at the cancun hard rock was mediocre. we waited a while for our food but probably because it was so busy and the waiter couldnt hear us for the band.

• wishyouwherehere's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: The Music

by wishyouwherehere Written Jun 24, 2003

Not the Hard Rock but Tea & Biscuits in our hotel

The Hard Rock Cafe was jut one of the many places we ate in Cancun. The Menu is just the same as it is all over the Hard Rock Cafe chain, but you cant leave without buying the famous T Shirt. The music is always great.

Favorite Dish: Pig Sandwich