Swim with Dolphins, Cancún

by Rivieramaya
  • lusha86's Profile Photo

Delphinus Dreams Cancun

by lusha86 Written Mar 19, 2013

I swam with Dolphins in Delphinus Dreams Cancun. I had never done it before but it was really exciting! I have to confess that I was a really bit scared at the beginning but I ended up enjoying a lot! My boyfriend doesn’t know how to swim but he was able to do everything, even the footpush!

I did the Primax and next time I want to do the Trainer for a Day Program. If you are coming to Cancun or Riviera Maya you should totally do it!

• lizzytex's Profile Photo

Swimming with Dolphins on Isla Mujeres

by lizzytex Written Jul 11, 2008

The only thing I can answer to is swimming with the dolphins. It is DEFINITELY worth it! I went two years ago and did it on Isla Mujeres. The animals are so amazing, and it's so much fun to actually get to touch and swim with them. I would definitely recommend it!

• Aquarium

• danijelita's Profile Photo

Aquarium

by danijelita Written Sep 9, 2004

Aquarium

You must go and visit that place,
    you can swim with dolphins, or have educational interactive program, as I took.
    You can learn a lot about that beautiful animals.

• Aquarium

Instant Answers: Cancún

• Egea's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I went with my family last month to Playa del Carmen and we book Xelha dolphinclusive delphinus because we want to do a lot of things in the same day, and trust me, it was very fun for everyone, we swam with dolphins, the primax group, in the foot push thing my wife almost lost her top but she kept smiling. After the swim we snorkel in the xelha lagoon, lay in the sun and eat a lot of guacamole, tacos,mexcian food and beer, it’s all inclusive food and drinks. In the afternoon we return to the dolphin’s area and snorkel with them and then they took us to our hotel. I slept all the way back. I was a great day!

• Egea's Profile Photo